• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

But they have no problem with the enemy flag being flown on American soil

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        But they have no problem with the enemy flag being flown on American soil
        That flag is as American as our current one.

Comment

I don't need your civil war

Feeds the rich while it buries the poor

The power hungry selling soldiers in a human grocery store

I don't need your civil war.

Comment

Hmmm one side is viewed as dip spittin' and gun totin' farmers while the other is a bunch of inner city residents who live off of gibs and virtue signaling cucks.

How the hell will the left logistically support their army after they run out of Flamin' Hot Cheetos?

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
              What is it with Americans and war? Want to go to war for every little thing.

war founded this country.

ww2 and american manufacturing made us the most powerful country in the world

and our warmongering in the middle east and our antagonistic relationship with russia and anybody who supports it has kept us there.

and war is one of our biggest industries. it's huge, monumentally big business. military and oil fields contracts are hard to even wrap your head around. billions each year.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                well thats what ur party seems like trying to accomplish

i'm an independent and certainly not a liberal, but you're tinfoil-hat-crazy if you think liberals want a civil war

liberals want the same thing you want; noninclusive, partisan, identity policy.

Comment

Only liberals believe that there will be a civil war. When they don't get it their way they resort to violence

Comment

Working...
                  X