Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seattle ANTIFA posts fliers saying "when you date a White, it's not alright."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle ANTIFA posts fliers saying "when you date a White, it's not alright."

http://magafeed.com/antifa-warning-do-not-date-whites/

Not sure who this is targeted at? Minorities saying other minorities should not date Whites, or Whites themselves should not date other Whites? Or both? How would that work? Most likely they're trying to say "no more White births."

ANTIFA is usually made up of idiotic cultural marxist, communist, scrawny White males... so...

God I would love to come across some of these twats... They will attack in numbers at all times, doe; you can't cash 'em outside one on one.

This type of hate speech should not be tolerated. Period. If it's wrong for conservatives or whites to promote racism and hate speech, it should also be wrong for blacks, trannies, gays, white beta males and illegal immigrants to do the same thing. Imagine the ****storm if this was coming from conservatives and aimed at the left.

Comment

almost looks like fake news. not worht paying these people any mind if it's not.

if they're walking up to you and getting in your face about the white girls you bang then you've got my permission to whoop ass, film it, and post it here. otherwise this is not worth the thread. just looks like another racist looking to start **** on bscene, where this kind of thing is all but encouraged.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post

Not sure who this is targeted at? Minorities saying other minorities should not date Whites, or Whites themselves should not date other Whites? Or both? How would that work? Most likely they're trying to say "no more White births."

ANTIFA is usually made up of idiotic cultural marxist, communist, scrawny White males... so...

God I would love to come across some of these twats... They will attack in numbers at all times, doe; you can't cash 'em outside one on one.

Fxck em........

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
          This type of hate speech should not be tolerated. Period. If it's wrong for conservatives or whites to promote racism and hate speech, it should also be wrong for blacks, trannies, gays, white beta males and illegal immigrants to do the same thing. Imagine the ****storm if this was coming from conservatives and aimed at the left.
          As ****in asinine as it is, this is protected speech. Once you start censoring offensive, stupid, ******ed speech then everyone's speech is subject to suppression.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            almost looks like fake news. not worht paying these people any mind if it's not.

if they're walking up to you and getting in your face about the white girls you bang then you've got my permission to whoop ass, film it, and post it here. otherwise this is not worth the thread. just looks like another racist looking to start **** on bscene, where this kind of thing is all but encouraged.
            **** off, you s'midget beta. Yes beta male is a term thrown around a lot, but it applies to you - it physical appearance, and mentality.

You're a little choad... Hahah so pathetic. It would suck to be you.

This is 100% real, and it's important to be shared - ANTIFA is a group with branches in just about ever major city, and they frequently incite violence.

This also conveys the bigger picture regarding the western world, and the explosion of anti-white racism we've seen over the past decade.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              As ****in asinine as it is, this is protected speech. Once you start censoring offensive, stupid, ******ed speech then everyone's speech is subject to suppression.
              Cough*Hypocrite*Cough cough ahem
              Excuse me
              Must see a doctor about that

Comment

Comment

This is 100% real, and it's important to be shared - ANTIFA is a group with branches in just about ever major city, and they frequently incite violence.
                  True.

I've met a few of them myself. I never had trouble with them, but I figured out pretty quick what type people they were.

And yes, they found trouble alot. That tends to happen to those who go looking for it.

Comment

If the word "white" were replaced with "black" it would be all over CNN, MSNBC, yahoo news, Huffington Post, etc.

There would be riots worse than Ferguson.

Comment

Working...
                    X