No announcement yet.

Dragon Ball Super Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzh-bM8gGiY

My favorite Japanese Girl Band singing the final theme song of Dragon Ball Super.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzh-bM8gGiY

My favorite Japanese Girl Band singing the final theme song of Dragon Ball Super.
      I'd save every one of those girls.

The one song I would get really hype off of was the song during the Goku Black arc.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
        I'd save every one of those girls.

The one song I would get really hype off of was the song during the Goku Black arc.
        Desperate Assault is the best theme of all time. And when Goku Black made his debut.

Comment

3 more episodes to go

Comment

Mastered Ultra Instinct aka Super Saiyan White is an amazing transformation.

Comment

This episode brought a damn tear to my eye... The way whis described Goku's energy rising.. How having the universe's fate resting solely on his shoulders, the promises he made, the people depending on him, his impending death.. All melting away as he surrenders to the dance, giving his complete essence to the fight..

Poetry of war.

Comment

Lol at ridiculousness.. if im not a fan, this is extremely laughable.. i wonder what level up goku will have after Complete Ultra Instict in the future. Saiyan 1, 2, 3, 4, God, Blue, fusion, etc.. lost track of all goku's level up.

That green haired saiyan chick reminds me of super saiyan broly

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  Lol at ridiculousness.. if im not a fan, this is extremely laughable.. i wonder what level up goku will have after Complete Ultra Instict in the future. Saiyan 1, 2, 3, 4, God, Blue, fusion, etc.. lost track of all goku's level up.

That green haired saiyan chick reminds me of super saiyan broly
                  The first few arcs of DB Super were terrible. Friza did not need to return until the present arc. SSGod was SO under-utilised and pretty much a pointless transformation once Goku because SSBlue so quickly after. Turning SSJ was about achieving a power level that would allow you to be able to be ready to become SSJ and having an emotional trigger to transform...from that it turned into having a tingly feeling in your back WTF. Then you have characters who JUST turned SSJ, turning SSJ2 within a few episodes. Completely making a mockery of everything it took to become SSJ in the first place. Vegeta turns SSBlue and then turns into some other form of SSBlue but theres no real information given about it. Goku is dumbed down to **** in DBSuper, the guy has regressed a person. They've also got rid of blood as well which removes some realism from the show so they have just have scratches now. The Bruce Falconer music was HUGE in DBZ is missing. There have been a couple of good songs but overall it's not even comparable.

I really liked the Trunks/Goku Black arc. Thought it had some depth, some dark themes and overall I have really enjoyed the tournament saga that we are now in.

Overall, it doesn't even touch DBZ. I'd still watch this over DBGT though, that was absolutely horrible.

Comment

i see this tournament ending with goku almost losing but jiren will run out of time.. that 6 minutes is like 60 minutes.. anyway, universe 7 wins coz they have both goku and frieza.. frieza will try to take the dragon ball for his own but will fail.. whoever will wish on this dragon ball will restore all universes..

jiren will be like any other villain in the future.. meaning another super, duper, strong villain will come and goku will have become super duper ultra instinct to beat him.. rinse and repeat..

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                      The first few arcs of DB Super were terrible. Friza did not need to return until the present arc. SSGod was SO under-utilised and pretty much a pointless transformation once Goku because SSBlue so quickly after. Turning SSJ was about achieving a power level that would allow you to be able to be ready to become SSJ and having an emotional trigger to transform...from that it turned into having a tingly feeling in your back WTF. Then you have characters who JUST turned SSJ, turning SSJ2 within a few episodes. Completely making a mockery of everything it took to become SSJ in the first place. Vegeta turns SSBlue and then turns into some other form of SSBlue but theres no real information given about it. Goku is dumbed down to **** in DBSuper, the guy has regressed a person. They've also got rid of blood as well which removes some realism from the show so they have just have scratches now. The Bruce Falconer music was HUGE in DBZ is missing. There have been a couple of good songs but overall it's not even comparable.

I really liked the Trunks/Goku Black arc. Thought it had some depth, some dark themes and overall I have really enjoyed the tournament saga that we are now in.

Overall, it doesn't even touch DBZ. I'd still watch this over DBGT though, that was absolutely horrible.

Completely Agree with you on the first paragraph. I think the tgoku black arc was the worst. Just like frieza there was no reason to bring trunks back. Also wtf was up with his hair? How is his blue and young trunks still grey? Also him ending up with Mai? Are u ****in serious? Shes older than bulma and looks young as hell. His transformation was just plain stupid and the way Zabuza or whatevere his name is was killed was beyond stupid.
                      DBGT is way better than dragonball stupid

Comment

Working...
                      X