No announcement yet.

Chanel Lewis Killer of the NY girl Jogger, his family says he is a Good boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
    It's fully expected that a family member would say that. The whole he's a good boy just has mental problems etc. I just hope some crazy jury doesn't let him off or give this idiot anything less than a maximum sentence.
    I mean of course he has mental issues. Wtf kind of person just murders because of race?
    Ever heard of the kkk they used to lynch blacks, And more recntly there have been many blacks targeting whites and killing them. Some even shooting up white cops saying the white is the devil.

Comment

Its not uncommon for a mom to not grasp the horrible things a child has done. Its probably a hard thing to cope with personally when something you created & had inside your body for 9 months is even capable of such things. I'd assume there is even a special name for this sorta denial & delusion its so common.

Whatever with that, these types of people should be merked upon being found guilty. Need to get this type of mfer out of the human gene pool.

Comment

Wtf kind of person just murders because of race?
        Sh^t brother I bet the most common reason for killing in the history of the world is for simply being different with no other serious disagreement initially among the killer & the killee. Race, nationality, religion, sexuality, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Ever heard of the kkk they used to lynch blacks, And more recntly there have been many blacks targeting whites and killing them. Some even shooting up white cops saying the white is the devil.
          I have. And those people too are mental.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Sh^t brother I bet the most common reason for killing in the history of the world is for simply being different with no other serious disagreement initially among the killer & the killee. Race, nationality, religion, sexuality, etc.
            Yeah you're right. I just hate when these guys try to use the well don't convict him he needs mental help excuse.

Comment

Yeah you're right. I just hate when these guys try to use the well don't convict him he needs mental help excuse.
              who has that mentality but the liberals?

Comment

THE man accused of killing Karina Vetrano told police he strangled the beautiful New York jogger simply because he was in a bad mood, police sources said.

“I was angry. I had some issues at home. I just lost it. When I saw her, I just hit her and kept hitting her. I hit her and choked her,” said unemployed Chanel Lewis, 20, according to New York Post sources.
                http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...47d2899a5f61c7

Comment

Well some black guy I was in a mental hospital with told me he attacked a white guy because a voice told him to. His demeanour and attitude was indicative of someone who wouldn't normally engage in that kind of activity, so I believed him.
                  It's entirely possible the same situation occurred with Chanel, we just don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by slipcatchroll View Post
                    Well some black guy I was in a mental hospital with told me he attacked a white guy because a voice told him to. His demeanour and attitude was indicative of someone who wouldn't normally engage in that kind of activity, so I believed him.
                    It's entirely possible the same situation occurred with Chanel, we just don't know.

Whether he's listening to God, Buddha or Allah I don't care, people like that don't belong with the rest of society and should be locked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                      I dont wish to seem insensitive.....but if he really is a good boy...why hasnt Golovkin fought him yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X