Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    I want to munch her fartbox
    She's like 14

Comment

Isn't she like 14?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        She's like 14
        Whelp...this is a hard lesson learned on how to make a comment on a video I didn't watch. Yikes. Take backsies!!!

Comment

fnck dennys, shes training to be the headliner at the nearest strip joint. she was probably a good kid until she went to public school.

Comment

if her mother is smart, she would hone in on her daughters trashy ways. refine her to be a respectable slut. dont waste her prime years giving broke cu/nts hand jobs. show her how athletes wives live. if daughter makes it, momma makes it too.

Comment

It's sad because this girl is at the absolute bottom of the barrel when it comes to human decency. I mean she treats her mom like garbage, she has zero respect for her and gets into fistfights with her mom and curses her out. If our society had any kind of decency she would be ostracized, taught a lesson and be made an example of, of how women should not behave.

What's actually going to happen though is she's going to become a celebrity and probably be successful for being a street rat whore.

This is the culture that we live in now.

Comment

I remember reading about this cunt. Her dad is a police officer I believe guess she's got the slut body and the free cuffs for some kinky shit.

Comment

She has a huge boobs for 14 years old

Comment

This girl looks familiar. She was the 12 years.old that was on Dr. Phil.

Comment

Total obama voter...

On a serious note, Bytch looks like she sprouted some nice boobies,,, I'd smash

Comment

Working...
                      X