Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Are All the Leftist Liberals On This Site Hiding?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    The 7 countries that have the temp ban on them are countries that Obama himself classified as terrorist countries.

I just thought maybe you guys should know this if you didn't already.
    It's not like us liberals take the word of Obama as gospel, lol. Who cares that he identified them?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Nah, I'm not that sensitive. Did you cry and scream out the n-bomb when Obama got elected?
      I voted for him back in 08.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          It's not like us liberals take the word of Obama as gospel, lol. Who cares that he identified them?
          I don't necessarily identify with either party myself. Both have pros and cons. Im merely stating that these countries were considered threats to national security long before the travel ban.

Comment

More alternative facts from president numb skull and this time Jake Tapper lays into Kellyanne.

Embarrassing she's gotta continually wipe egg off her face for president numb nuts lies....

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Comment

like a lot of the basement dwelling right wingers, many of these guys are alts.

sterling archer is probably 50% of the young, loud, conservative accounts on bscene. supspace, or wahteve rhe calls himself, is probably 2/3 of the young, loud, liberal accounts.

Comment

Intel Corp at whitehouse today.

Now they're making informercials at the White House ???

# Embarrassed to be an American....

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    Intel Corp at whitehouse today.

Now they're making informercials at the White House ???

# Embarrassed to be an American....
                    So what would you like to see from your government that would make you proud again??

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      I am a liberal but I'm not "hiding". I'm just sick of talking politics and Drumpf supporters are so fucking delusional its pointless to argue with them anyway. I'm not gonna bang my head against a wall.
                      then, do the right thing then... and come out of the closet!

Comment

Working...
                      X