No announcement yet.

Tom Brady is an American hero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    the donald will have to produce results that is clear for everyone to see. we have a big problem with brainwashing in this country. MSM is the #1 source of it but the #2 is our academia. these bat**** libtard professors bending and twisting reality brainwashing our kids to think like them have to be smoked out from their holes.
    im willing to give him a chance. hes earned that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
      You literally cannot be proud to be an American nowadays. If you are, then you are a racist pig that deserves violence directed towards you. Even the mainstream media is pushing this idea. They are willfully attempting to pit the left and the right against eachother in violent confrontations all over the country. It is absolutely sickening and I cannot believe that this flagrant push for violence against trump supporters is going on unpunished.
      follow the money. scum like george soros finance the chaos, they make their agenda very clear. this is his son

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        follow the money. scum like george soros finance the chaos, they make their agenda very clear. this is his son

It's amazing that he still has not been outed except for by indendent journalists. Everyone knows he is financing this chaos, yet so far, the media has been trying to brush this under the rug and give it minimal attention. It makes sense if you realize basically all of the mainstream media outlets (outside of Fox News) are financed by him as well. I am no conspiracy nut and I think most conspiracy theories are idiotic but the amount of influence Soros' has in the US and his attempts to overthrow our democracy from within are unbelievable and obviously news worthy, to anyone willing to report it or pay attention to it. Sadly, there are many Americans who simply dont want to know the truth and would rather blame all of their problems on the opposing parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          My NFL knowledge is limited but Brady appears to be one of those annoyingly talented all round nice guy sportsmen.

The QB position is the Flyhalf position in Rugby. Brady reminds me of Dan Carter, he just seems so have so much time on the ball. Effortless, natural talent.

tom brady isn't that talented. plenty of guys run faster, are stronger, throw harder or more accurately. he was woefully underdrafted precisely because he doesn't hav ehte kind of talent that shows up on a recruiting sheet.

he's great in spots where more talented, younger guys like matt ryan drop off. which are late game drives, bad weather, using lesser talented receivers, etc.

what you're talking about are learned skills. finding time in the pocket is eomthign you either do with your feet [think of a talented athlete like cameron newton,] or with your brain [think roethlisberger, brady, manning.] brady certainly doesn't do it with fast feet. he knows when to step and where, doesn't rely on stepping quickly. learned skills are what made brady great. he had a great QB to teach him [drew bledsoe had very good vision and brady learned a ton from him,] the greatest football coach ever, and very good coordinators.

great defenses, too, during much of his best runs. brady was anything but an athlete reliant on talent.

Comment

winner
            /ˈwɪnə/
            noun
            1. a person or thing that wins

2.(informal) a person or thing that seems sure to win or succeed

3. Tom Brady

Comment

When TomBrady wins all of America wins because he embodies what it is to be the underdog. He's a guy drafted at 199 so teams felt there were 198 better players and yet he has mastered his position and excelled. We should all look up to him and be encouraged that the man never stopped believing in himself. The hate he gets is simple it's because people love to tear down heroes.

Comment

Comment

What a ****ing hero

Comment

Never
                    Say
                    Die

Quite simply the best NFL game I've ever seen.

He came from a 5 day suspension to leading his team from 25 points down in 1 quarter to a 5th Super Bowl. Not many QB's can do that. What an amazing game.

Thank you, good day.

Comment

True ...BUT....Eli Manning is his Kryponite!

Comment

Working...
                      X