Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Trump. If you happen to browse the board, got a request.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    I don't think the violent outburst was necessary or acceptable but I haven't heard of any injuries reported plus a guy was prevented from spewing baloney alt-right propaganda on their campus so I think it was a win.
    Weekly reminder that you are dumb as a rock

Milo disagrees with the alt-right on most topics. He's an avowed gay zionist and bush supporter. They just call him "alt-right" because he's caucasian and criticizes islam. Not much else.

Milo's relatively moderate views and well-constructed arguments just got another massive spike in web traffic far exceeding a room of college kids including acknowledgment by the president

Far-left exposed as ignorant animals who need to be phased out of civilization yet again

That's a win? For who?
    Last edited by ////; 02-02-2017, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Weekly reminder that you are dumb as a rock

Milo's intelligent and relatively moderate views just got another massive spike in web traffic far exceeding a room of college kids including acknowledgment by the president

Far-left exposed as ignorant animals who need to be phased out of civilization yet again

That's a win? For who?
      So violently responding to people whose opinions you don't respect is OK when you're doing it but not when the kids at Berkeley do it. Got it.

At least the students at Berkeley are simply asking him not to spread his crap on their campus, meanwhile you're asking people who don't agree with you to not exist all together. But they are the 'ignorant animals'.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 02-02-2017, 11:23 AM.

Comment

So violently responding to people whose opinions you don't respect is OK when you're doing it but not when the kids at Berkeley do it. Got it.

At least the students at Berkeley are simply asking him not to spread his crap on their campus, meanwhile you're asking people who don't agree with you to not exist all together. But they are the ignorant animals somehow.
        You are somehow surprised that people committing vandalism and assault and physically obstructing the 1st amendment should face punishment or at the very least are experiencing marginalization in a civilized environment.

They aren't "kids". They are adult males who still dye their hair purple and live off of their parents but they are still legally adults and they are criminals violating the rights of other people.

Me personally??? I don't even consider leftists human beings. I would buy products made out of their bones. I like to think I've personally pushed a few into suicide. That's just me though. I'm observing civilization.
        Last edited by ////; 02-02-2017, 11:29 AM.

Comment

You are somehow surprised that people committing vandalism and assault and physically obstructing the 1st amendment should face punishment.

They aren't "kids". They are adult males who still dye their hair purple and live off of their parents but they are still legally adults and they are criminals violating the rights of other people.

Me personally??? I don't even consider leftists human beings. I would buy products made out of their bones. But we aren't talking about me.
          Regarding bold:
          Originally posted by BrometheusBob.
          Yiannopoulos has the right to say and think whatever he wants. That doesn't mean every business has to open their doors for him and give him a platform for his speeches.
          The reason I'm talking about you is that you're calling them the ignorant animals when your response to their views is far more extreme than their response to Yiannopoulos' views. But if you're at peace with being an ignorant animal then we're good on this point.
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 02-02-2017, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Kind of confused by the response to this - Do people think that free speech means that you have to be supported everywhere you go?

Yiannopoulos has the right to say and think whatever he wants. That doesn't mean every business has to open their doors for him and give him a platform for his speeches.
            free speech is what the media used to brainwashed ur stoopid brain

goes the same with those rioters being brainwashed by their liberal professors

without free speech u wouldnt be as stoopid as u are right now because the government will stop the lies the media is spewing so are ur liberal professors

Comment

Regarding bold:

The reason I'm talking about you is that you're calling them the ignorant animals when your response to their views is far more extreme than their response to Yiannopoulos' views. But if you're at peace with being an ignorant animal then we're good on this point.
              My views are reactionary. Equivalent to being attacked with a knife and shooting the attacker.

If the left wants to continue to rampage through the streets and beat people for their political beliefs then we should start identifying them as terrorists and taking them out with UAVs.

Why don't you list the "alt-right" views Milo has that you specifically disagree with?

Comment

Kind of confused by the response to this - Do people think that free speech means that you have to be supported everywhere you go?
                No one said he needs to be supported. People are arguing for his right to speak.

This is a public university, not a business. Huge difference.

You must try another excuse for this intolerance of different ideas....

Comment

Why don't you list the "alt-right" views Milo has that you specifically disagree with?
                  Excellent question.

But will he answer it.....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      And now we know why liberals fight against students being able to arm themselves on campus.

People who assault others don't like their potential victims to be armed.

Comment

Working...
                      X