Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scarface remake? Will it live up to the 1983 original?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dorky liberal blond guy playing cuban street criminal (to debunk ignorant stereotypes) has a change of heart about his life of crime half way through movie after a slow motion scene where he sees what the drug trade is doing to urban black youth and gets a sex change then adopts all of them

In closing scene a jeep full of rednecks in MAGA hats with hunting rifles brutally murder him just for being different
    Last edited by ////; 01-28-2017, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Dorky liberal blond guy playing cuban street criminal (to debunk ignorant stereotypes) has a change of heart about his life of crime half way through movie after a slow motion scene where he sees what the drug trade is doing to urban black youth and gets a sex change then adopts all of them

In closing scene a jeep full of rednecks in MAGA with hunting rifles brutally murder him just for being different

Comment

They did a remake of Carlito's Way. I thought it sucked ass, but it's been years since I've seen it.
        Last edited by Pechorin; 01-28-2017, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
          They did a remake of Carlito's Way. I thought it sucked ass, but it's been years since I've seen it.
          I haven't seen the movie you're talking about, but I've heard of it and am pretty sure it was a prequel, not a remake, bro. Carlito's way was dope, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            I haven't seen the movie you're talking about, but I've heard of it and am pretty sure it was a prequel, not a remake, bro. Carlito's way was dope, though.
            Yep, you right, my bad. I still think it sucked ass tho.

Comment

It will be very difficult for them to find a female actress as beautiful/talented as Michelle Pfeiffer.

The film could be a success, if they made its as a retro movie! it is when they attempt to modernize classics which ruins then. This culture we are currently living in now is all style, no substance!

So yes! they should make it a retro movie, which looks at the Scarface story from a different angle.
              Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-28-2017, 07:56 PM.

Comment

I'm down for it.

Comment

I think they should have Dwayne Johnson or Tyrese play Tony Montana.

Comment

Nothing ever beats the original....and Leo dicaprio is too dorky looking to be a G. He might be a good actor but the look is all wrong...lol.

Comment

This is more awkward than Affleck playing batman.

Comment

Working...
                      X