Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you spank your children? (NEED ADVICE)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Do you spank your children? (NEED ADVICE)

Three weeks ago, I found out I'm going to be a father. Twins. I was excited for it initially then I'm now nervous as hell.

So, do you spank your children when they misbehave? By misbehave I mean, they kept screaming on you, kicking your feet for not getting what they want, then even if you try to talk to them, they'll scream even more. Would that be the line to spank them lightly in their ass?
    Last edited by Thraxox; 01-27-2017, 08:31 AM.

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Three weeks ago, I found out I'm going to be a father. Twins. I was excited for it initially then I'm now nervous as hell.

So, do you spank your children when they misbehave? By misbehave I mean, they kept screaming on you, kicking your geet for not getting what they want, then even if you try to talk to them, they'll scream even more. Would that be the line to spank them lightly in their ass?
    No
    Do you hit everybody that disagree's with you
    It's basically the parent saying I can't actually parent my child or teach them so I will use violence

Comment

Kicking your geet!? What the heck is a geet!?

Comment

But to answer your question, yes I spank my kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Kicking your geet!? What the heck is a geet!?
          Feet, there. fixed it.

Comment

I didnt start spanking my kid until he was 3 because before then, he didnt really know right from wrong and you cant hit them for that. I only lightly spank him once now if he hits his mother or any elders or if he ignores what we say out of spite. If he gets to the point where he is turning into one of those little bastards from Nanny 911 spitting and kicking and punching, then I will slap the taste out of his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
              I didnt start spanking my kid until he was 3 because before then, he didnt really know right from wrong and you cant hit them for that. I only lightly spank him once now if he hits his mother or any elders or if he ignores what we say out of spite. If he gets to the point where he is turning into one of those little bastards from Nanny 911 spitting and kicking and punching, then I will slap the taste out of his mouth.
              Actually that's what I am thinking. I'll be like Finn to BEEMO, spank them lightly in their butt. Then I'll tell them "to go in the corner and face the wall because that's what criminals will have to do when they break the law." Then ask, do you want to end up like a criminal?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post

So, do you spank your children when they misbehave? By misbehave I mean, they kept screaming on you, kicking your feet for not getting what they want, then even if you try to talk to them, they'll scream even more. Would that be the line to spank them lightly in their ass?
                My Christian brother, I believe Proverbs 13:24 has the answer you seek. Next time check the Holy Book for guidance before looking to secular sources.

"He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  But to answer your question, yes I spank my kids.
                  As is expected, you are a Christian after all. We get our guidance from the Bible.

Comment

Beat em like they owe me money

Comment

Working...
                    X