Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you spank your children? (NEED ADVICE)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems pretty strange that you are deliberating over spanking your unborn children.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      You will know how hell feels. We are the sons of God.
      Fxck that crap
      Tell God to suck my balls

Comment

Hitting children

Are you serious?

Discipline them yes....hit them.....are you serious?

Comment

My first child just turned 18 months and now I understand where terrible 2 came from. She is uncontrollable, so wild and feisty just like daddy lol. There has been few moments where I came close to spanking her but at the end, I didnt have the heart to do it.

I plan on spanking my son and raise him tough but not with my daughter.

Daughters have to be pampered.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            My first child just turned 18 months and now I understand where terrible 2 came from. She is uncontrollable, so wild and feisty just like daddy lol. There has been few moments where I came close to spanking her but at the end, I didnt have the heart to do it.

Gotta treat them the same bud

Comment

What a question.... I don't beat my kids, I discipline my kids. If that calls for them getting a strap on their back sides then that's what it calls for. I don't believe in spanking or belting a child until they are at least 4 years old. Some children it is effective, some children it is not. As a responsible parent it is your duty to use judgement. If you notice that after the 3rd time your child still takes a whoopin for doing the same **** then you need to wrap your head around the fact that you need to follow Bruce Lee's advice and be water here my friend and find another path. I have two younger boys that are complete opposite in personality and demeanor. One that if you get the belt you know he won't do it again for at least a year. My youngest you have to chase him to catch him to give him the beating and as soon as your done giving it to him he just goes and does it all over it again cause he's pissed at you for doing it. I've had some very interesting conversations with him as to why he does things and what he is thinking when he does them. He's one that I don't even bother spanking. I get further with him letting him know how disappointed I am in him then I do with even trying to be physical.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
                What a question.... I don't beat my kids, I discipline my kids. If that calls for them getting a strap on their back sides then that's what it calls for. I don't believe in spanking or belting a child until they are at least 4 years old. Some children it is effective, some children it is not. As a responsible parent it is your duty to use judgement. If you notice that after the 3rd time your child still takes a whoopin for doing the same **** then you need to wrap your head around the fact that you need to follow Bruce Lee's advice and be water here my friend and find another path. I have two younger boys that are complete opposite in personality and demeanor. One that if you get the belt you know he won't do it again for at least a year. My youngest you have to chase him to catch him to give him the beating and as soon as your done giving it to him he just goes and does it all over it again cause he's pissed at you for doing it. I've had some very interesting conversations with him as to why he does things and what he is thinking when he does them. He's one that I don't even bother spanking. I get further with him letting him know how disappointed I am in him then I do with even trying to be physical.
                i taught both my kids how to read before they started school' i sat them down and talked to them. both of them have good jobs and instl the same family values to there kids. so i believe hiting ye own kids is wrong. as for the wife smack that ***** up

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                  Fxck that crap
                  Tell God to suck my balls
                  Tell god to go fuc himself.

Comment

I don't anything wrong with it as long as it's on the ass but. Punching anywhere pushing etc na.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

you got it all wrong.

having heart is completing a 5k @ 21 minutes and feeling like you could have subbed 21. hitting your kids is the opposite of having heart. you can son a kid with patience and words, girls and boys.

Comment

Working...
                      X