Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama Final Speech to Nation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Santa_; 01-11-2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Enjoyed his last speech. Thought he made excellent points, especially about understanding the fears of blue collar white men and how the uber rich benefit from the kind of problems the country faces currently.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Enjoyed his last speech. Thought he made excellent points, especially about understanding the fears of blue collar white men and how the uber rich benefit from the kind of problems the country faces currently.
        The uber rich give him and his party money. They control the politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
          The uber rich give him and his party money. They control the politicians.
          SO we should heed his advice and take the money out of politics as much as we can so its truly a battle of ideas instead of a battle between rich ideologues.

Comment

SO we should heed his advice and take the money out of politics as much as we can so its truly a battle of ideas instead of a battle between rich ideologues.
            His advice? He's part of the problem too. He had 8 years and he didn't do anything about that.

Comment

His advice? He's part of the problem too. He had 8 years and he didn't do anything about that.
              Well he only could have done something the 1st 4 years. The Republican Congress and Senate wouldn't have passed anything in the last 4. What would you have suggested he do about it?

Comment

Well he only could have done something the 1st 4 years. The Republican Congress and Senate wouldn't have passed anything in the last 4. What would you have suggested he do about it?
                So now blame the Republican party lol. Jesus! I know he's black and you want to defend him cause of that but he had many things to fix and he didn't deliver. He had some good things though, killed Osama, lowered gas prices, and some other things so he wasn't horrible like some people portray him.

Comment

Try again.

The last campaign finance bill was bi-partisan. Remember McCain-Feingold? McCain (R-AZ) co-sponsored it. IT got bi-partisan support in Congress.

Who signed it into law?

Yup, GW Bush (R-TX)

I keep telling you to first learn the facts before commenting. Maybe one day you'll do so, but I'd wager not anytime soon. All you do is parrot DNC talking points not rooted in reality.

Comment

So now blame the Republican party lol.
                    That's pretty much his standard response.

He's stuck in simple binary logic; D = good, R = bad.

No more deeper thinking on his end, and he proves it every day.

As I showed above, this issue (campaign finance) is bi-partisan. But he cant figure out anything not R vs D. His mind literally cant comprehend they sometimes work together.

Comment

So now blame the Republican party lol. Jesus! I know he's black and you want to defend him cause of that but he had many things to fix and he didn't deliver. He had some good things though, killed Osama, lowered gas prices, and some other things so he wasn't horrible like some people portray him.
                      I asked What would you have suggested he do about money in politics? You didn't answer that.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-11-2017, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X