No announcement yet.

Is there anything better than a penis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Alexkid is King of penis, you can call him the Penis King.

Negative sir. AlexKid can't be King of penis because AlexKid does not know how to use penis correctly. This is evidenced by the fact that he always makes threads asking for expertise. Annie on the other hand is a master at wielding a penis and maximizing his ROI.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Yes, a detachable penis

Dude, that cat in your avi, he was in Deadwood, I rate Deadwood as #2 all time as far as shows go.

Comment

http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/...out-your-penis

Comment

if i could change one thing about our set up, i would make them be retractable. roll em out when you need em. as it is, out junk is vulnerable to horrific damage.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
            if i could change one thing about our set up, i would make them be retractable. roll em out when you need em. as it is, out junk is vulnerable to horrific damage.
            That sounds awful though. That feeling you get when once of your balls gets sucked up into your body, to have that happen to your dyck, that just makes me shudder.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              That sounds awful though. That feeling you get when once of your balls gets sucked up into your body, to have that happen to your dyck, that just makes me shudder.
              a c0ck n balls case would bulge too much. women know where to hurt us

Comment

a mod corrected the spelling in my thread title. I used two e's on purpose doe.

Comment

a mod corrected the spelling in my thread title. I used two e's on purpose doe.

mods ruin everything

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                    a c0ck n balls case would bulge too much. women know where to hurt us

Thnk about how that would work against you though...

what if you picked up a sloot and thought it was a girl til you brought her home and it was a tranny...but you only find this out after she's tied you up and then she gives it to you RAW like the WWE.

Comment

Thnk about how that would work against you though...

what if you picked up a sloot and thought it was a girl til you brought her home and it was a tranny...but you only find this out after she's tied you up and then she gives it to you RAW like the WWE.

i strips em 1st. make sure the product is as advertised. especially in this day and age.

Comment

Working...
                      X