Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watch that show The Man In The High Castle?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I know. Growing up they always made it seem that USA was responsible for the demise of the Nazis.
    Oh yeah, you ask almost anyone here and they will say we went in and won the war for those French and British pussies ourselves. I walked around for a long time believing that. We just had the convenience of showing up to two world wars late after everyone had already kicked the shit out of each other.
    Last edited by Panopticon; 01-08-2017, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
      Oh yeah, you ask almost anyone here and they will say we went in and won the war for those French and British pussies ourselves. I walked around for a long time believing that.
      Dem British sure were p*ssies. All they wanted to do was protect trade routes they didn't want to confront the Nazis.

Comment

They definitely didn't want none. Hitler didn't want them to declare war when they did either though. He wanted them to take the peace settlement and thought kicking them out of the continent was enough for them to settle. They did have the superior Navy and the ultimate victory in the Atlantic was crucial.

Comment

Working...
        X