Well earlier i coughed up blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well earlier i coughed up blood

That's a bad thing right?

Not neccessarily, see you don't know the cough game like ya boy does. If you've been coughing a lot you might have just tore your esophageal or throat lining... People always freaking out after barfing/coughing and seeing blood. Unless it's a LOT of blood, and Beer I know ya well enough to know it prob wasn't THAT much blood you'll be fine.

Source: Someone who's bronchitis makes him barf/cough up blood more then a few times a year.
    Last edited by Rudyo; 01-05-2017, 08:36 PM.

Comment

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coughin...roduction.aspx

Comment

as long as you don't cough up any cum you'll be fine

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
          Not neccessarily, see you don't know the cough game like ya boy does. If you've been coughing a lot you might have just tore your esophageal or throat lining... People always freaking out after barfing/coughing and seeing blood. Unless it's a LOT of blood, and Beer I know ya well enough to know it prob wasn't THAT much blood you'll be fine.

Source: Someone who's bronchitis makes him barf/cough up blood more then a few times a year.
          What if I sneeze it? Because I did.

Dude am I that sick?

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
            as long as you don't cough up any cum you'll be fine
            I don't know bruv I have been sick forever

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              What if I sneeze it? Because I did.

Dude am I that sick?
              I mean unbless it is REALLY REALLY dark and clumpy blood AND you smoke a **** ton which I don't believe you do, most of the time it's just a tear. It was coughing it up right? Not barf?

It's easy to get a nose bleed from constantly coughing too...

I mean you could have some kind of infection of some kind, but I think you'd be able to tell if it was that cause you'd be REALLY REALLY sick by now if it got to the point you were experiencing hemptotysis (the fun word for coughing up blood)
              Last edited by Rudyo; 01-05-2017, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Do you smoke?

Comment

I have a cigarette sometimes but not like that

Comment

Blood smeared mucas is common.. Like rudyo said a lil tear can make you cough blood.. Also check I it is not your gums that bleed.. Nasal blood is pretty common during winters with heater on..
                    If you don't smoke much then you are fine.. If you are coughing bright red blood then go see a doctor..

Comment

Working...
                    X