This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    "46-year-old Sidnei Ramis de Araújo, is believed to have been angry over a split with his wife, Isamara Filier, 41"

ok

I'm not a Muslim i'm an atheist .

And he is a terrorist non the less and has a Christian name ..

Comment

Nah, nobody who studies history actually thinks that. It's an internet meme people mindlessly repeat.

Yeah.. do you want me to enlist all the terrorist acts done by your Holy faith to praise Lord Jesus??

or you'd bother reading it yourself?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

Comment

Did you even click on your own link? The examples are scarce and the the motives vague.

The KKK (clearly a racial group that merely used cross imagery)?

"The 1605 Gunpowder Plot was a failed attempt by a group of English Catholics including Guy Fawkes to assassinate King James I"? lmfao

I can assure you (being Lebanese) that the Lebanese "Christian terrorism" example was primarily ethnic as well, as migrants from Muslim countries have been driving the natives out for generations.

This list was almost assuredly written by a muslim teenager blaming geopolitical and racial conflicts on "Chrstianity".

Study a topic before you jump in head first repeating internet memes. No, "Christian terrorism" has never rivaled Islamic terrorism, not historically, not now.

I'm an atheist too and I can tell when someone has just fallen for muslim internet propaganda.
        Last edited by ////; 01-02-2017, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Did you even click on your own link?

The list essentially consists of the KKK (clearly a racial group that merely used cross imagery) and "The 1605 Gunpowder Plot was a failed attempt by a group of English Catholics including Guy Fawkes to assassinate King James I".

Have some dignity man. Study a topic before you jump in head first repeating internet memes.

So KKK,Ku Ku Klan,Pogroms,Lord's army,IRA etc. are not ideological Christian terrorist groups?

Or should I show u terrorism provoking verses from Bible to open your eyes??

Islam and Christianity both are curse for this planet .

Christianity if followed in its pure form is the most violent religion in the World .

Comment

Crusades too*

Comment

No, KKK, IRA etc are definitely political/racial groups that just used patriotic and Abrahamic imagery for affiliation and morale, not a motive. There was no "Jihad", they weren't religious expansionist movements.

You don't have to show me anything from the bible -- I'm an atheist history buff -- I'm just mocking you for your stupidity. Christianity has at no point in history rivaled Islam in terms of terrorism, even at the height of the crusades most of the terroristic acts were cases Muslim expansionism.

With the millions of savages and angsty teenagers probing Christianity for examples of terroristic behavior, that pathetic list is the best thing they could muster. The KKK and Guy Fawkes lmao. It speaks for itself.

Then again you wouldn't get it. You just tried to link some guy flipping out about his divorce and call it "Christian terrorism".

Marginalizing the realities of global Islamic terrorism by acting like its something "everyone does" makes you scum.
              Last edited by ////; 01-02-2017, 04:19 AM.

Comment

No, KKK, IRA etc are definitely political/racial groups that just used patriotic and Abrahamic imagery for affiliation and morale, not a motive. There was no "Jihad", they weren't religious expansionist movements.

You don't have to show me anything from the bible -- I'm an atheist history buff -- I'm just mocking you for your stupidity. Christianity has at no point in history rivaled Islam in terms of terrorism, even at the height of the crusades most of the terroristic acts were cases Muslim expansionism.

With the millions of savages and angsty teenagers probing Christianity for examples of terroristic behavior, that pathetic list is the best thing they could muster. The KKK and Guy Fawkes lmao. It speaks for itself.

Then again you wouldn't get it. You just tried to link some guy flipping out about his divorce and call it "Christian terrorism".

Marginalizing the realities of global Islamic terrorism by acting like its something "everyone does" makes you scum.

I'm not even comparing Islamic Terrorism with Christian Terrorism . I've made several threads related to Islamic Terrorism ..

But no religion is free from terrorism, you take the History , every major religion in the World has a violent past .

I however do agree that you can't compare terrorists from other religion to Islamic terrorists, Islamic terrorists are wayyy more savage and worse ..

It also is a fact that its mostly muslims who follow their religion seriously nowadays and in its true form while Christians , Jews, Hindus etc. don't care anymore about their religion .

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                  .....while Christians , Jews, Hindus etc. don't care anymore about their religion .
                  PTI

slaughtering innocents because a book says so doesnt make a person more ''faithful'' to their religion. just more barbaric.

Comment

No where in there it says that he was a christian or a terrorist.

It was a domestic incident but as per the TS because he has a christian name that makes him a christian terrorist. That is a very far far reach on an assumption

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                      A gunman stormed a house party and killed 11 people, including his former wife and 8-year-old son, before shooting himself in the head during a New Year's party in the southeastern Brazilian city of Campinas late on Saturday.

Police in the state of São Paulo said the shooter, identified as 46-year-old Sidnei Ramis de Araújo, is believed to have been angry over a split with his wife, Isamara Filier, 41, and their son João Victor.

Three other people remain hospitalized, police said, while four people survived the attack unharmed, including one party attendee who managed to flee to a bathroom and phone the police when the shooting began.

Survivors, according to a police spokesman, said that just before midnight, the shooter jumped over a fence surrounding the house, burst through a door and began firing even as he berated Filier for taking their son.

Araújo possibly sought to take advantage of the commotion of New Year's Eve to disguise the shooting, police said.

One neighbor told local television that he and his family heard shots, but had thought they might be fireworks until one of the wounded ran to their property, bleeding and pleading for help.

Despite high rates of crime and violence in Brazil, including significant problems with assaults against women, the attack alarmed Latin America's biggest country on a holiday associated with family gatherings.

Gun deaths are common in heists, holdups and in confrontations among police, drug gangs and other criminals in Brazil, but targeted mass shootings are rare.

Police said Araújo, reported by local media to be a laboratory technician, used a 9 mm pistol and carried two additional clips, extra ammunition, a knife and unspecified but unused explosives.

Investigators are analyzing the explosives in addition to a cell phone and audio recorder found in a car he parked outside the home to determine whether Araújo left any sort of message about his attack.

Police said they did not yet know if Araújo had a history of violence, or whether he had been known to physically harm or threaten his former wife before the attack.

Campinas, an industrial and university city of over 1 million residents, is located about 100 kilometers (60 miles) northwest of the city of São Paulo, Brazil's biggest metropolis.

(Reporting by Paulo Prada; Editing by Ruth Pitchford and Alan Crosby)

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-br...-idUSKBN14L13V
                      I missed the part where this guy was a Christian terrorist?

Comment

Working...
                      X