No announcement yet.

I'm sick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sick

I have a pounding headache,a fever,and my throat hurts. I can't breathe out of my nose. I'm all sweaty. I think I have AIDS again. It's gut check time and I'm gonna have to dig deep to crawl to the liquor store. I have some beer in the fridge but this ain't no time for no natty light,it's Jameson time.

get back on the drugs

Comment

You probably look like a boxcar hobo. Tom Brady would spit on you if he were to pass you sitting on the sidewalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        You probably look like a boxcar hobo. Tom Brady would spit on you if he were to pass you sitting on the sidewalk

i have no idea where people get these notions of tom brady's personality. he'd recognize that TS is essnentially homeless and a crack head, take the uggs off of his feet, and walk home barefoot.

Comment

You are a ****sexual

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            get back on the drugs

Comment

i have no idea where people get these notions of tom brady's personality. he'd recognize that TS is essnentially homeless and a crack head, take the uggs off of his feet, and walk home barefoot.
              I guess you didn't get that I was joking

Comment

Well I sorta have a home and Tom Brady wears a size 12 and I wear a size 13. It wouldn't be very comfortable.
                Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                You are a ****sexual
                I like Pretty Boys

Comment

I guess you didn't get that I was joking

yes, and i was being serious when i said that tom brady, a multi million dollar athlete, would take off his boots and walk home barefoot in the new england winter for a homeless man.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    Well I sorta have a home and Tom Brady wears a size 12 and I wear a size 13. It wouldn't be very comfortable.

I like Pretty Boys

no, you're homeless.

Comment

Working...
                    X