No announcement yet.

Why Is Milo Yiannopoulos So ****ing Awesome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    Not a fan of his at all. Too much of a troll to be taken seriously. He's not even a real conservative. If you want to listen to a real conservative, with conservative principles listen to Ben Shapiro.
    How is he not a real conservative?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
      Why is it weak? Can you counter his arguments?
      Yes, it is easy. His argument is that he suck off a couple black men so he is not a white supremacist. Feeling that you're superior over someone doesn't stop you from using them for your pleasure. In fact, that seem to be the dynamics of racism, and that is to use people you deemed inferior for whatever means, hence, we had slavery. They are plenty stories on the net of white supremacists dating and marrying non-white, too.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        Yes, it is easy. His argument is that he suck off a couple black men so he is not a white supremacist. Feeling that you're superior over someone doesn't stop you from using them for your pleasure. In fact, that seem to be the dynamics of racism, and that is to use people you deemed inferior for whatever means, hence, we had slavery. They are plenty stories on the net of white supremacists dating and marrying non-white, too.
        oh I tought you ment his arguments about islam and race and so on are weak.

Yeah he probably is a racist. That makes him even more awsome

Comment

Be careful you don't cut yourself with all that edge mate.

Comment

I guess you never read my first response, or you just thought I was making baseless counters.

Comment

He's using his flaming gay jew status as a Trojan horse for logic-based politics.

Millennials and hippies grew up in a media climate where fake crying and screaming about how "offended the POC will be" entirely replaced algebraic logic. Debate ceased to be a matter of right and wrong and instead a cringeworthy contest over who could prove the other is "racist" first.

Emotion-driven tabloid trash like CNN who report overwhelmingly false information retain lowest common denominator appeal and thus bestow legitimacy upon themselves based on their ratings/reach.

It's been pretty successfully maintained by calling realist white men racist and realist black men uncle Tom (IE Thomas Sowell) thus disqualifying them from public discourse -- keeping the dumb****s at the forefront. There is no existing provision for defense against gay jews. for now, so he slipped through the net.

The fact that one of America's only political realists is a flaming gay cartoon character must confuse especially eastern Europeans and Chinese, where realpolitik is practiced a lot more openly. They would have a hard time understanding that in the US you have to have something "wrong with you" for your opinions don't count, constantly announce you suck dick every 5 seconds so college students will allow you to speak.
              Last edited by ////; 12-24-2016, 06:59 PM.

Comment

He's just a troll who happens to suck c o c k

Theres nothing really special about that. Not even an intellectual.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Anna kasparian is a thunder c unt as well. Isn't she Armenian? Weren't her people slaughtered by the Turks? Weird how she's ok working there lol
                  The group that led the Armenian Genocide were called The Young Turks.

Comment

I like him. I don't agree with much of what he says and I think he's too 'tongue-in-cheek' in his lectures but he's a fierce purveyor of free speech. He's obnoxiously, and intentionally, offense but that's the point and that's what the right has to do to counter balance the far left.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      I like him. I don't agree with much of what he says and I think he's too 'tongue-in-cheek' in his lectures but he's a fierce purveyor of free speech. He's obnoxiously, and intentionally, offense but that's the point and that's what the right has to do to counter balance the far left.
                      Very well said

Comment

Working...
                      X