No announcement yet.

If you could buy a X-mas present for everyone in the lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
    I'd buy Zaroku a poster of Pacquiao beating all of the Mexican greats he's fought. He pretends to like Pacquiao but he actually holds a deep, deep hatred for him and his Filipino fans.
    Pac is fine, it's his legion of insane fans that are easy to dislike. I'd prefer a ODLH poster in fishnets so I can throw darts at him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Frank is back on the 28th of DEC. I'll ask him then.
      Thanks a ton!!!!

These blackouts are threatening to leave me without a computer for a while (I'm in safe mode right now), but please leave me a pm whenever there's an update after the 28th. I should have the issues figured out by then, but, just in case, I want to make sure I don't miss out on any info as to potential dates for the sparring session.

Frank's or any free gym will do, so it doesn't cost you more, especially since this guy is all of a sudden demanding his ticket being covered, too, even though he claims he's not as broke as me and was talking about traveling to wherever I was just 2 days ago.

In all honesty, I don't believe he will show, but I'd like for him to be in a position of having to admit to you he's not serious and back out like Blanco.

I'm serious; not out of hatred or anything, or even anger. I'm just pulling a Tyson Fury on him and his friends here, and it worked perfectly. I'm just honestly curious as to how the styles would match up, which is the only reason I accepted.

I won't hurt him too bad; I just want to see if I can make him tap out, for the sake of knowledge.

Anyhow, there's no way I back out. But, until then, I'm going to keep him guessing as to which version is the real me.

Am I lying right now, Glovekin? Do I want to purge?

Find out, Glovekin.

lol
      Last edited by SunSpace; 12-19-2016, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• DO I want to f*king purge, GLOVEKIN!?!?!?!?!?!?!

There's only one way to find out!

Comment

• I didn't even train today, and you won't believe what I've eaten, Glovekin;

How will I ever be ready for the spar?

I'm easy pickings.

Show up.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
            Thanks a ton!!!!

These blackouts are threatening to leave me without a computer for a while (I'm in safe mode right now), but please leave me a pm whenever there's an update after the 28th. I should have the issues figured out by then, but, just in case, I want to make sure I don't miss out on any info as to potential dates for the sparring session.

Frank's or any free gym will do, so it doesn't cost you more, especially since this guy is all of a sudden demanding his ticket being covered, too, even though he claims he's not as broke as me and was talking about traveling to wherever I was just 2 days ago.

In all honesty, I don't believe he will show, but I'd like for him to be in a position of having to admit to you he's not serious and back out like Blanco.

I'm serious; not out of hatred or anything, or even anger. I'm just pulling a Tyson Fury on him and his friends here, and it worked perfectly. I'm just honestly curious as to how the styles would match up, which is the only reason I accepted.

I won't hurt him too bad; I just want to see if I can make him tap out, for the sake of knowledge.

Anyhow, there's no way I back out. But, until then, I'm going to keep him guessing as to which version is the real me.

Find out, Glovekin.

lol
            All this rah rah sounds like you want me to back out. If you really wanted it to happen, you wouldn't have cried like a b itch about the club venue. The man would actually make a profit, rather than have to come out of pocket. I'm not scared of some short, fat, out of shape Rican. Everybody on here thinks you're a moron, and for good reason. Hopefully, they can keep the lights on on your island so we can be amused by your stupidity

Comment

Thanks a ton!!!!

Find out, Glovekin.

lol
              I'll pm you and update you.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                All this rah rah sounds like you want me to back out. If you really wanted it to happen, you wouldn't have cried like a b itch about the club venue. The man would actually make a profit, rather than have to come out of pocket. I'm not scared of some short, fat, out of shape Rican. Everybody on here thinks you're a moron, and for good reason. Hopefully, they can keep the lights on on your island so we can be amused by your stupidity
                Man, don't jinx me because it's thundering right now. They almost always go out when that happens, even if it's a light rain, nowadays.

You know why the lights keep going off?

Because of an American woman named Lisa Donahue who got paid millions to fix our system, and now it's worse than ever!

You'll pay for her crimes against my island! In the cage!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I'll pm you and update you.
                  I really appreciate it; Merry Christmas!

Comment

Man, don't jinx me because it's thundering right now. They almost always go out when that happens, even if it's a light rain, nowadays.

You know why the lights keep going off?

Because of an American woman named Lisa Donahue who got paid millions to fix our system, and now it's worse than ever!

You'll pay for her crimes against my island! In the cage!!!!!
                    Yada yada yada.... shut the **** up and light a candle

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Yada yada yada.... shut the **** up and light a candle

Comment

Working...
                      X