Collapse
No announcement yet.

i've had to work off my pc for the last month while mac was replaced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mac's are indeed overpriced, but easier to use, there's a perfect example of a company that you are literally paying for the brand alone, buy the product and make a donation = Mac price. I built my own pc and paid considerably less than an iMac for it. To get a comparable iMac to my PC, you'd need the 27" inch 5k Retina one that costs $3,500 and the GPU of that iMac does not even come close to the one I have.

The bulk of the costs of building a PC comes in the GPU and CPU, those two things you don't want to go cheap in or the motherboard, right now it will run you maybe $1K if you get the latest GPU and CPU, after the $1k spent, you just get yourself a good motherboard, efficient power supply, some ram, preferably 32gb just in case, good cpu cooler, good computer case with a lot of airflow, some ssd and hdd and you're done. You're looking at roughly $1,925 and that would be a monster of a PC. You can shave off $100s of dollars from that depending on what you're needs really are. You can take it down -$900 and it would still be a mid range, but powerful PC.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      i'm going to put a bullet in this dell pos.

the processing and definition is worlds better. z and cerveza know what the hell i'm talking about.
      Which OS you're using doesn't change the processing power... Damn mactards

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Which OS you're using doesn't change the processing power... Damn mactards
        this thing is made out of the space ship material.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
          Using a PC is like masturbating with a cheese grater.

Mildly amusing but mostly just very painful.
          yeah, pc users are essentially just people who haven't worked on mac's yet.

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
          Mac is for people who are computer illiterate
          most mac users are reformed pc guys.

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I used pc for years. Switched to mac about 8 years ago.. will never go back...
          ... like this guy

Originally posted by engleby View Post
          wish i was computer savvy like use ****s, i keep gettin told windows is been taken over and im fked
          get a mac, voila.

My dad just bought a Mac power pro or something for $11k, looks like a black ashtray but it's the **** apparently.
          that thing will perform like a ferrari for the next 10 years for your old man.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Mac's are indeed overpriced, but easier to use, there's a perfect example of a company that you are literally paying for the brand alone, buy the product and make a donation = Mac price. I built my own pc and paid considerably less than an iMac for it. To get a comparable iMac to my PC, you'd need the 27" inch 5k Retina one that costs $3,500 and the GPU of that iMac does not even come close to the one I have.

The bulk of the costs of building a PC comes in the GPU and CPU, those two things you don't want to go cheap in or the motherboard, right now it will run you maybe $1K if you get the latest GPU and CPU, after the $1k spent, you just get yourself a good motherboard, efficient power supply, some ram, preferably 32gb just in case, good cpu cooler, good computer case with a lot of airflow, some ssd and hdd and you're done. You're looking at roughly $1,925 and that would be a monster of a PC. You can shave off $100s of dollars from that depending on what you're needs really are. You can take it down -$900 and it would still be a mid range, but powerful PC.
            the sex factor of the mac is completely absent in your post, my dude.

Comment

what kind of work do you do?

but everything is eventually going to apps and **** so everything will be pretty standard across teh board soon.

Comment

Using a PC is like masturbating with a cheese grater.

Mildly amusing but mostly just very painful.
                Gaming on a MacBook is like running backwards thru a corn field with your pants down.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  most mac users are reformed pc guys.

They're for computer illiterate people, only morons buy a computer instead of building it themselves. Apple software is for people who like to be babied.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                    They're for computer illiterate people, only morons buy a computer instead of building it themselves. Apple software is for people who like to be babied.
                    so rigid in your views.

i bet if i built a pc for you before your eyes as i made you spin on my thumb you'd clean up your speech as you address me.

relax, some people actually know that mac perform better than pc.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

exactly PC MASTER RACE!

Ima build me a new pc at the end of the month/new year gonna drop like 3-4 grand on it alone. I gotta push multiple monitors and render huge files so im going 64gb ram just cause I got 32 right now gonna UPGRADE EVERYTHING!.

Never used a Mac always see females with them or black dudes who are basement music makers lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                      X