No announcement yet.

The Islamification of the United Kingdom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
    It's hard for a racist to call out someone who isn't. You're deflecting again. As racists do. You took a fact, which you can look up, trying to connect it with some random view (an extremely racist one about black people being lazy) you have used as bait to justify your obvious and lame attempt to make someone appear racist.

Unfortunately, I'm not as stupid as you.

Maybe don't get so sensitive about someone using the word "white" when it's factual.
    This is a typical tactic of the regressive left in avoiding actual debate. Call your opponent a "racist," "fascist," "white supremacist," to shut down the discussion. Don't like facts or the subject matter is uncomfortable? No worries - call your opponent a racist and shut down the discussion. That's essentially what you have done.

Comment

• the UK should impose laws like France.

France seems to have a zero tolerance policy to their status quo vs the UK. Countries like Holland and Germany seem to not mind it at all.

ban the burka in the UK and you'll see many not wanting to stay.

we Turks had to suffer under Erdoğan. the great father Atatürk didn't allow head covering at Universities for more than 70 years until that law was lifted by the current regime. it's a paradox however, Turkey has a more liberal Islam than any other country and the EU doesn't like that

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        This is a typical tactic of the regressive left in avoiding actual debate. Call your opponent a "racist," "fascist," "white supremacist," to shut down the discussion. Don't like facts or the subject matter is uncomfortable? No worries - call your opponent a racist and shut down the discussion. That's essentially what you have done.
        Describing yourself there, son. Well done.

I'll let you waffle on you sensitive soul. Adorable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
          the UK should impose laws like France.

France seems to have a zero tolerance policy to their status quo vs the UK. Countries like Holland and Germany seem to not mind it at all.

ban the burka in the UK and you'll see many not wanting to stay.

we Turks had to suffer under Erdoğan. the great father Atatürk didn't allow head covering at Universities for more than 70 years until that law was lifted by the current regime. it's a paradox however, Turkey has a more liberal Islam than any other country and the EU doesn't like that
          Kisses cabron

Comment

• Has anyone looked into whether "Sir Didymus" is Chollo Vista's alt?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
              Describing yourself there, son. Well done.

I'll let you waffle on you sensitive soul. Adorable.

If you're gonna to attack me on the basis of my race, I'm am gonna damn well call you out on it. I'm not going to give you a pass. This is your statement and it's shamefully laced with racism and animosity towards whites:

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post

Don't fall for the white man's nonsense. They're extremely good at dehumanising a group of people to create a common enemy to keep the political wheel spinning. They did it with blacks, Jews, gypsies, the Irish and now Muslims who have for the vast majority integrated into British society far better than most of the uneducated Chavs from council estates who are positing rubbish like this because they're obviously banned from their local football stadium and have nothing better to do.
              It's year 2017, we don't have to hold grudges or dredge up the past to pretend it's applicable today.

Comment

If you're gonna to attack me on the basis of my race, I'm am gonna damn well call you out on it. I'm not going to give you a pass. This is your statement and it's shamefully laced with racism and animosity towards whites:

It's year 2017, we don't have to hold grudges or dredge up the past to pretend it's applicable today.
                which was worse? The Boston Marathon bombing or the Oklahoma City Bombing? motive difference

Comment

which was worse? The Boston Marathon bombing or the Oklahoma City Bombing? motive difference
                  Oklahoma City was much much worse. What's your point?

Comment

Oklahoma City was much much worse. What's your point?
                    I googled to see which American cities were highly suspect of racism. Boston was on the p4p list.

then I wondered your feelings about Islam in the UK. I then googled Islam in Boston and I got some Mark Wahlberg movie and it went to the Boston Marathon. I then googled worst territorist acts on American soil and the Oklahoma city bombing was a big one and that guy mentioned in Good Will Hunting Ted Kazinsky...

then with 911...the world heard AMericans make conspiracy theories regarding Bush and middle eastern affiliates...or if it was all setup and helped by Israel affiliates too..

I think Michael Moore even got an Oscar glorifying fiction against its state regarding Bush and 911 and he got an Oscar....

the states is a weird place... so I'm curious why you care about England. they dont have bidets or brush their teeth.

Comment

I googled to see which American cities were highly suspect of racism. Boston was on the p4p list.

then I wondered your feelings about Islam in the UK. I then googled Islam in Boston and I got some Mark Wahlberg movie and it went to the Boston Marathon. I then googled worst territorist acts on American soil and the Oklahoma city bombing was a big one and that guy mentioned in Good Will Hunting Ted Kazinsky...

then with 911...the world heard AMericans make conspiracy theories regarding Bush and middle eastern affiliates...or if it was all setup and helped by Israel affiliates too..

I think Michael Moore even got an Oscar glorifying fiction against its state regarding Bush and 911 and he got an Oscar....

the states is a weird place... so I'm curious why you care about England. they dont have bidets or brush their teeth.
                      I care about Britain because I grew watching British shows on PBS like Sherlock Holmes, Doctor Who, Inspector Morse and many others. I like British culture, architecture, history and the beautiful countryside. Also, some of my ancestors were Irish and English, so I have lineage there.

It's awful to watch a great nation destroy itself by importing people who ascribe to a death cult of religion and who are hell belt on spreading it. Islam is such a ****ty religion that promotes violence, gender inequality, intolerance and scientific ignorance. It's in direct conflict with western liberal values.

Comment

Working...
                      X