This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    She was last seen with a bag of clothes. She's done a runner because she's going to get exposed as a liar. Train CCTV will show nothing what she said is true.
    This.

I can't wait until it's announced all the footage was reviewed, and they never saw what she said happened, happening...

And I can laugh at SunSpace once again for posting a hoax - falling for it hook, line, and sinker... Every time - just like the 1-2 in boxing - works like a charm!

Comment

i hope the police find her and help her escape the trump supporters

Comment

If any of you guys can think of anything to help solve this case, feel free to share ideas. Even the skeptical people are more than welcome to suggest which cameras should be checked and where. Anything at all could be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
          If any of you guys can think of anything to help solve this case, feel free to share ideas. Even the skeptical people are more than welcome to suggest which cameras should be checked and where. Anything at all could be helpful.
          If there is a camera up your ass that would probably be a good place to check. I hope that was helpful.

Comment

Just 4,000 more before the end of the month and we can catch up to the "German" rapefugees, boys!

Comment

probably fake just like all those other stories from the msm.

Comment

Trolling insect
                Last edited by Mpower; 12-10-2016, 12:12 PM.

Comment

ITT: Lots of people being defensive about other people committing crimes

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

yeah im sure its trump supporters this time

total trump supporter hate crime count so far: 0

it was at 0.5 but then that guy spraypainting swastikas on cars turned out to be a BLM troll

not all liberals are criminals but just about all criminals are liberals
                    Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                    HAHAHAH I just read this.

I knew her story was a hoax - there are NO WITNESSES to support it; no reports/calls to the police, nothing...

This just shows that this girl is not all right in the head, like most people who go missing.

This has Tawana Brawley written all over it... She'll show up Monday "walking the streets confused and disheveled and half-naked" and then tell cops three white men kidnapped,and held her and raped her for days on end while racially abusing her... She kept hearing them shout "build that wall," and making other pro-Trump rallying cries.

Wouldn't even be surprised if she has some white guys in mind already who she can blame it on.
                    Originally posted by //// View Post
                    I'm sure by now ISIS has seen how easily the US media swallows up bull**** from our college students like those BLM kids who tried to do "racist vandalism" on themselves

There will be more and more muslim woman coming up with outlandish stories about all of the nonexistent conservative white males in US cities raping them with crosses
                    Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    She was last seen with a bag of clothes. She's done a runner because she's going to get exposed as a liar. Train CCTV will show nothing what she said is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                      I didn't read everything you said but pretty sad, no female deserves to be kidnapped, may god guide her back to safety and heal her physical and mental wounds, and hopefully god guides the kidnappers in the right direction
                      Muzlims make a business out of kidnapping white kids(no surprise because muhammad pigs pee upon him, constantly stresses in the quran about how horny blonde slaves make him, so this is ok to them) just look at the immigrant pedophile ring they uncovered in England recently.

And they cause every western country's rape statistics to go through the roof and reach record levels, look at Sweden and France just to name a few.

But yeah lets make the biggest deal ever about one time being the opposite case. And turns out she's a liar too. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X