No announcement yet.

Why do women have multiple orgasms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miamike View Post
    and we only have one? Doesn't seem fair.

And with all that why don't women want sex as much as guys?
    I've read it is so that women could have multiple partners.. more partners equals more opportunities to procreate... so if a hoe gets gang banged and they all nut in her... the one sperm that gets in is going to be alpha as f.uck... survival of the fittest...
    Last edited by Infamous; 12-08-2016, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
      I've read it is so that women could have multiple partners.. more partners equals more opportunities to procreate... so if a hoe gets gang banged and they all nut in her... the one sperm that gets in is going to be alpha as f.uck... survival of the fittest...
      Oh right. Thats all of us then . I mean all of us whose sperm is getting outdone by an alpha.

#smallcoqedbetaforlyf

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        I need about 10-15 min of recovery time before Round 2. I could only do Round 3 if I'm really horny and a little backed up. Mostly specializing occasions.

It's getting a little harder because I'm older now, but never underestimate the virility of a horny, perverted wanker like myself, brother.
        yep, round two takes 10 minutes.

Comment

there is a short window in the early stages of puberty where it can be done.

Men release chemicals such as oxytocin that makes them lose interest in sex. I guess this is because without it our ****s would fall off from constant jerking off and nothing would ever get done.

However when you are young you don't make these chemicals and you don't cum, you can orgasm basically over and over without summing.

Comment

For women it is ding, ding ding. For men it is BOOM.

Comment

Working...
            X