No announcement yet.

Violated my felony probation.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Violated my felony probation.

Anyone ever go through this, and what happened? Got court in the 19th, and worried I'm looking at jail time. I already served 90 days for my original case, and they gave me probation.

In a general sense, what am I looking at?

better start sending your po flowers or taking him/her to lunch cuz I think they're the biggest factor in determining whether you go back to jail or not

Comment

You're looking at serving the rest of your suspended sentence, that's what you're looking at. Whether that happens or not is a different story. The state typically likes to keep time over your head in an attempt to keep you in line. But there are too many questions Tobe able to give you an accurate assessment. What is your original charge, how much time do you have at the gate, what is the violation for, is it a revocation hearing or just a new charge, etc? I've seen people get little to no back time, and I've seen people get the whole term. How bad did you upset the P.O.? What does your record look like? Is the violation or revocation related to the original charge? There are a lot of factors (that I'm not expecting you to answer) involved in your question. I got all of my time when went in on a PV-15 hearing. Of course, I hadn't been compliant with my P.O. and had a contract stating I would serve out my sentence if I came in on a violation.

Comment

How did you violate it

Comment

damn i cant relate.. the worst i did was jaywalking... i need to up my street cred..

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
            Anyone ever go through this, and what happened? Got court in the 19th, and worried I'm looking at jail time. I already served 90 days for my original case, and they gave me probation.

You fcuked up son. Come see me in the pokey when you get here

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              How did you violate it
              Barely ever showed up to meetings, failed literally ever puss test, didn't show up to piss tests, and even missed the failed redeploy probation meeting I had a few days ago.

Comment

psssh nothing serious cause how teh **** you violate probation and not get locked up.

worse case scenario they revoke your probation and you have to serve out your time in prison.

Heres a pro tip for you, do the time fuck probation. ESPECIALLY if your a dumb ass who gonna violate.

But heres teh good news, if you do get time you got 90 days time served.... + 85% and early kick out pssh you be back home in no time homie.

Comment

Barely ever showed up to meetings, failed literally ever puss test, didn't show up to piss tests, and even missed the failed redeploy probation meeting I had a few days ago.
                  Yea, you're ****ed. Seriously.

Especially if you go in and you're still dirty

Comment

Dumb Ass. You did it to yourself...........

Comment

Working...
                    X