No announcement yet.

Are you a night owl or an early bird?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a man of neither.

I am always prepared for life and death situations, and war.

Comment

Night Owl, I Could probably turn into a bat.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        Man I've had times where I woke up and it was 1 pm. My mom and dad both have sleeping problems and they made me so I'm messed up. My mom had insomnia bad. If I can finally fall asleep I'll stay asleep. It's just it's so hard for me too.

Exercise helps me but I haven't worked out in forever I've been too busy with my drug and alcohol fueled bender.
        Drugs and alcohol > working out

Comment

There fixed it for ya.
          Last edited by JimRaynor; 12-05-2016, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Man I've had times where I woke up and it was 1 pm. My mom and dad both have sleeping problems and they made me so I'm messed up. My mom had insomnia bad. If I can finally fall asleep I'll stay asleep. It's just it's so hard for me too.

Exercise helps me but I haven't worked out in forever I've been too busy with my drug and alcohol fueled bender.
            What is your black ass drinking these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              What is your black ass drinking these days?
              I'll drink literally almost anything but I prefer Natural Light and Dos Equis when I'm drinking beer. Jim Beam and Jameson are my go to liquor choices. I will legit straight up kill someone over a bottle of Jameson Irish Whiskey. I don't like most wine but I used to steal it as a kid so drinking it does bring back childhood memories.

Comment

I'll drink literally almost anything but I prefer Natural Light and Dos Equis when I'm drinking beer. Jim Beam and Jameson are my go to liquor choices. I will legit straight up kill someone over a bottle of Jameson Irish Whiskey. I don't like most wine but I used to steal it as a kid so drinking it does bring back childhood memories.
                Omg I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit just reading it.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  Omg I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit just reading it.
                  Every time I buy a case I have to show the cashier a picture of the trailer I live in

Comment

Every time I buy a case I have to show the cashier a picture of the trailer I live in
                    Yeah makes sense.

Comment

Night owl. My job allows me to be too. Oh how I hated waking up at 6:30/7am to be at work 2 hours later.

Comment

Working...
                      X