# Pizza Gate: Secret Pedophilia Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    here's some "artwork" that hangs inside the pizza spot:

I've seen all the stuff. It's all a big reach really. They're a bunch of uber hipsters that like weird art

The lady who did the paintings has like 20 personalities lol.

The same people who try and say these people are pedos are the same ones saying the podesta bros kidnapped some kid 10 years ago in Spain. Come the Fuk on

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      I've seen all the stuff. It's all a big reach really. They're a bunch of uber hipsters that like weird art

The same people who try and say these people are pedos are the same ones saying the podesta bros kidnapped some kid 10 years ago in Spain. Come the Fuk on
      It's Javi after all. He doesn't know if Michelle Obama is a man or a woman so I am not surprised to see the other things he probably believes in.

Comment

I've been looking into this stuff. Super soul crushing information. Very dark. Obviously there is something going on here. I thought maybe at first the only saving grace is that Comet pizza is a law enforcement operation to lurk unsuspecting pedos in. Just with how blatant and cryptic everything around it is. But idk, this seems counter productive to set a bait and switch for the whole "vast right wing conspiracy" too. I think this whole thing is legit and may be why Trump ran. FBI and NYPD are going through a mutiny trying to expose this. CIA from what I've heard had been trying to shut the FBI investigation down. The leaked info is a soft coup from within the Buearu

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post

Ha! So you dont think pedophilia is a thing? You gonna have to keep it real. Also, I never mentioned anything about the podesta bros or anything about 10 years ago. Im talking about comet pizza and the pedo ring that runs out of it.

and are you seriously defending the podestas?
          Especially tony who has Pedophiliac artwork all over his house?

Would you be even able to sit in one of those chairs and look at that stuff? ITS SICK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            It's Javi after all. He doesn't know if Michelle Obama is a man or a woman so I am not surprised to see the other things he probably believes in.
            I said that I dont care look how obsessed you are about that. For some weird reason you really, do care about that.... weird

Comment

so the take away here is that cannibalism is good for the skin.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                I've been looking into this stuff. Super soul crushing information. Very dark. Obviously there is something going on here. I thought maybe at first the only saving grace is that Comet pizza is a law enforcement operation to lurk unsuspecting pedos in. Just with how blatant and cryptic everything around it is. But idk, this seems counter productive to set a bait and switch for the whole "vast right wing conspiracy" too. I think this whole thing is legit and may be why Trump ran. FBI and NYPD are going through a mutiny trying to expose this. CIA from what I've heard had been trying to shut the FBI investigation down. The leaked info is a soft coup from within the Buearu
                Exactly. At 1st I was like here we go... some more stuff etc... but when you look at it, the symolizations that are used at the pizza spot, its a dead give away when you know what to look for. But if you are blind as a bat you cant be helped.

Comment

Ha! So you dont think pedophilia is a thing? You gonna have to keep it real. Also, I never mentioned anything about the podesta bros or anything about 10 years ago. Im talking about comet pizza and the pedo ring that runs out of it.

and are you seriously defending the podestas?
                  Especially tony who has Pedophiliac artwork all over his house?

Would you be even able to sit in one of those chairs and look at that stuff? ITS SICK!!!
                  It's not about defending them, but spreading info that people are pedofiles is wrong. Being a weirdo that like weird art isn't proof

I only mentioned the kidnapping thing cause it's basically the same. Someone post a similar looking pic on Twitter, it spread, then ******s say he kidnapped a girl lol

Comment

I said that I dont care look how obsessed you are about that. For some weird reason you really, do care about that.... weird
                    So when are you gonna answer the question?

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                      so the take away here is that cannibalism is good for the skin.
                      Here's a link to a video who has captured the jimmy comet aka james alefantis owner of comet pizza, now a private account.

Comment

Working...
                      X