My first live boxing event...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Cool pictures.
    I could not take my eyes off the blondie. I never gave the Latina a 2nd chance. The competition was over b4 the bell rang

Comment

Fights in Mexico City get stopped quick as hell....which is why i only go when there's a guarantee for fireworks.

The best moment i've seen live is when Margarito got dropped vs Paez Jr.....crowd went wild.

The fighter who's impressed me more live is Ponce De Leon. I was at his fight with Orlando Cruz and his punches looked so thudding...harder than Matthysse's, who fought Vivian Harris that same day.

Favorite moment was seeing some guy who looked like a fat homeless guy KO an undefeated prospect who sucked balls.....just seeing how much he sucked in round 1 made us wonder how the **** that guy was undefeated so we wanted to see him KO'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
        Fights in Mexico City get stopped quick as hell....which is why i only go when there's a guarantee for fireworks.

The best moment i've seen live is when Margarito got dropped vs Paez Jr.....crowd went wild.

The fighter who's impressed me more live is Ponce De Leon. I was at his fight with Orlando Cruz and his punches looked so thudding...harder than Matthysse's, who fought Vivian Harris that same day.

Favorite moment was seeing some guy who looked like a fat homeless guy KO an undefeated prospect who sucked balls.....just seeing how much he sucked in round 1 made us wonder how the **** that guy was undefeated so we wanted to see him KO'ed.
        Yeah, we didn't get much of a vicious KO. They all ended in tko's, but when Loma was giving Walters the business in the 7th, the crowd was on fire

Comment

cool bro,, fights are always awesome to attend live

First live card i ever went to was the Rahman-barrett fight in 2005. Mayorga was on the card..

Comment

I was gonna go to the kovalev-ward one but glad i didnt.
            The first one i went to was with my pops to see the ggg-rubio fight. It was kinda whack since rubio gave up. But the walters-donaire one was good

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              cool bro,, fights are always awesome to attend live

First live card i ever went to was the Rahman-barrett fight in 2005. Mayorga was on the card..
              I wanted to go to Brook-Porter, but I lost my car for a few weeks, so I ended up not buying a ticket.
              Kinda glad. That fight was also ugly to watch + Porter lost....
              Might go to Pacquiao's next fight if it's a good matchup.

Comment

great pics...my first fight was back in the early 90s at the Forum in Inglewood...me and my pops went to go see some prospect named Marco Antonio Barrera

it was my reward for having a good report card lol

Comment

Toney-Jirov was my first fight, remember close to nada besides getting Toney's autograph and a pic with him and my stepdad. I was like 10 or something..

Been to a few Adamek and Fonfarna fights in Chicago as well...
                  Last edited by Rudyo; 12-01-2016, 07:51 PM.

Comment

My first fight was Fonfara vs Johnson at the UIC Pavilion.

The Poles love their fighters.

Then I saw Fonfara get KTFO when he fought Smith. No one could believe what happened. It was insane.

Comment

Bringer said that you are NOT ALLOWED to post anything about boxing in the Lounge:.... Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X