• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Ok.. the ones that lie and manipulate and are propaganda manufacturers
    Your sources do the same thing too.

Ashy elbows?

Comment

The Clinton campaign held out little hope of success in any of the three states, and said it had seen no “actionable evidence” of vote hacking that might taint the results or otherwise provide new grounds for challenging Donald J. Trump’s victory.
      I wouldn't have done it but it seems like they are realistic about what the recount will likely result in.

Comment

its just gonna backfire on them.

manually counting the votes human eyes will detect when something is off etc... unless they get paid to look the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Your sources do the same thing too.

Ashy elbows?
          It was a joke my friend... don't take it serious... I'm sure you lotion those bad boys everyday

Comment

It was a joke my friend... don't take it serious... I'm sure you lotion those bad boys everyday
            I don't. So they are ashy sometimes but why did you use that insult?

Comment

I don't. So they are ashy sometimes but why did you use that insult?
              its a joke.... plus ashy aint good... step yo game up.. get that coco butter lotion... Larry got tutorial videos on youtube on how to stay lubed and not ashy...

Ashy aint classy, just makes you look assy

Comment

its a joke.... plus ashy aint good... step yo game up.. get that coco butter lotion... Larry got tutorial videos on youtube on how to stay lubed and not ashy...

Ashy aint classy, just makes you look assy
                You ever used that joke on another poster?

Comment

You ever used that joke on another poster?
                  Nope,,,, you the first one...

Please do not get butthurt, just get some coco butter and watch larry's tutorial videos on youtube... you want to rub the lotion in a circular motion so you get even distribution over the ashiness

Comment

Nope,,,, you the first one...

Please do not get butthurt, just get some coco butter and watch larry's tutorial videos on youtube... you want to rub the lotion in a circular motion so you get even distribution over the ashiness
                    Not hurt. I never get hurt on here. Just looking out for patterns. Carry on, Ali.

Comment

Not hurt. I never get hurt on here. Just looking out for patterns. Carry on, Ali.
                      We lost an iconic human being last week.

Viva la comandante!

Comment

Working...
                      X