Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
    I wonder how Raśl Castro's health is?
    Wonder when he's next.
    Absolutely amazing how he hasn't been snatched up and tried for war crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      What a ****ty year 2016 is, another legend gone. RIP

Comment

I'm ****ing GLAD this loser is dead

Comment

Fidel ****ed up on gays and artists but what he achieved has to be admired. He was demonised too much by the American media.

Comment

Fidel was a good lad.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              So a commie revolutionary croaks on Black Friday?

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
              I wonder how Raśl Castro's health is?
              Wonder when he's next.

5 presidents couldn't kill castro, but consumerism did, lolz. raul is 83, i doubt he'll be around much longer.

i remember a girl who had castro's face tattooed right above her p*ssy, and her bush was the beard. that was funny, it would be like ****ing fidel in the mouth

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                5 presidents couldn't kill castro, but consumerism did, lolz. raul is 83, i doubt he'll be around much longer.

i remember a girl who had castro's face tattooed right above her p*ssy, and her bush was the beard. that was funny, it would be like ****ing fidel in the mouth
                We really did try to kill Castro. A lot lol.

We suck

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post

I can imagine the awkwardness when she asked you to go down on her

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Literally name another place on earth that people risk their lives to flee?? Name the country?
                    are you ******ed.....i haven't read the whole thread but i hope no one lost their time with this guy...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                      are you ******ed.....i haven't read the whole thread but i hope no one lost their time with this guy...
                      Why don't you answerr the question? Where else to people risk their lives and flee? And do those places have great leaders that should be honored in death?

Comment

Working...
                      X