Collapse
No announcement yet.

Migrants Riot Against ‘Racist’ Italians: ‘Allah Will Guide Us in Revenge’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will this effect yore life mr freedom. lets face it we all now you know a fair bit about heavyweights but you happen to be one boreing racist ****

Comment

Originally posted by engleby View Post
      will this effect yore life mr freedom. lets face it we all now you know a fair bit about heavyweights but you happen to be one boreing racist ****
      Not at all. I'm just a man who is concerned for the future of my people (Europeans).

Because the same is happening everywhere including where I live, it does affect my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Not at all. I'm just a man who is concerned for the future of my people (Europeans).

Because the same is happening everywhere including where I live, it does affect my life.
        "Not at all. I'm just a man who is concerned for the future of my people (Europeans). "

BaHa hahahahah Hee.
        is that a race or a nationality.
        youre canadian aren't you.
        Last edited by STEELHEAD; 11-25-2016, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Is there a specific reason they aren't all killed to prevent them from reproducing?

You invade and trash someone's country then sit around complaining that it isn't luxurious enough.

Gee wiz they might even go on "strike" and stop raping teenage girls.

Take a nice clean bullet to the head.
          Last edited by ////; 11-25-2016, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Dyson View Post
            You were shooting Afghans in the Middle East. These are Cameroonians from Africa.

Your geography is terrible Bro. LOL.

Afghan

Cameroonian
            A ****** is a ******. I don't care about the shade

Comment

Same dudes probably holler at Internet bytchez like bossy... like skillspaybills

Comment

The mass migration of 3rd world muslims into Europe is creating so much instability and will continually affect generations to come. I think humanitarian is a noble cause but it has to be carried out pragmatically and not be to the detriment of the host nation.

Comment

if the islamic way of life is so amazing, why are they so desperate to leave this islamic countries to come to the west.

Comment

This vid gives some good insight by some ordinary German citizens. Also, there's a pretty telling moment when the interviewer approaches some muslim women @3:40:

Comment

I remember reading a story from a German paper about how the rapefugees were angry that the center expected them to clean their own bathrooms, kitchens and living spaces as well as make their own food.

Comment

Working...
                      X