Collapse
No announcement yet.

Migrants Riot Against ‘Racist’ Italians: ‘Allah Will Guide Us in Revenge’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad I live in new Zealand away from crazy $h!t like this. It makes me ask the question, where did everything go so wrong for people?? Its truly sad we can't all just get along

Comment

there's absolutely no sane reason to harbor this many terrorists and rapists in your country. cheap labor does not outweigh the cons. hell, these welfare leeches aren't even good for cheap labor because they refuse to them. so basically Germans are doing this for nothing. perhaps they can feel good about themselves for a brief moment before they cry themselves to sleep. ****ing cucks.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        This is problem with the islamic culture. The interviewer politely asked to interview the muslim women and they stated "no, not allowed, not allowed...my husband will kill me."

This is a huge ****ing problem that's not going away, because frankly no one wants to talk about it. It's such a shame that the West has abandoned it's liberal values - values such as equality amongst men and women and tolerate a culture and religion that is antithetical to equality and women's rights.
        I find it hilarious and it shows the cognitive dissonance that is political correctness.

Comment

Why has Italy sucked for the last ~1800 years?
          They even had the chance the make it big in the early 1900's, but their accomplishments were losing and then beating Ethiopia. Cmon..

They should reconq north Afrika.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
            Why has Italy sucked for the last ~1800 years?
            They even had the chance the make it big in the early 1900's, but their accomplishments were losing and then beating Ethiopia. Cmon..

They should reconq north Afrika.
            Flavius Aetius defeated Attila the Hun at the Battle of the Catalaunian Plains 451 AD.

Rome thrived under Constantine the Great, Roman Emperor from 306 to 337, and under Valentinian the Great, emperor from 364 to 375 AD.

It wasn't until the days of Honorius the Weak (emperor from 395 to 408 AD) and the despicable Valentinian III (who had Atius assassinated after he saved Rome from the Huns) that the Roman Empire disintegrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post

Murdering and raping Islamist are not bound by color, and nationality. only by HATE....We must give them the taste of their own medicine....
              Islam has crept into just about every major race: Whites(Albanians, Bosnians etc.) Mongoloids(racial term) with Indonesians. Blacks all over african countries. Except for the Amerindians up to this point.

So no it's not a racial problem. There are several non-islamic ethnicities/religions in the middle east, who are closely related racially to the muslims in those regions, and yet they are infinitely more civilized and respectable than muslims.

But islam brings out the worst in all people no matter what ethnicity. It's like a poison or disease that weakens your immune system(morality, peace etc.) which gives way for every bad physical and mental attribute to thrive instead.

There will never be peace until everyone that is not a Muslim are killed by ISLAMIST.....
              Even if that happens, muslims will continue to kill eachother due to different sects.

Some pedo cave dweller can jump out of there one day "dudes, I'm a prophet of God, like seriously. Follow me!" and gather followers and boom.
              Last edited by BKM-; 11-26-2016, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
                Glad I live in new Zealand away from crazy $h!t like this. It makes me ask the question, where did everything go so wrong for people??
                When this Jesus-wannabe showed up:

Those were the worst sperm cells to ever enter a female genital tract.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  When this Jesus-wannabe showed up:

Those were the worst sperm cells to ever enter a female genital tract.
                  Lol ghost sperm too. Religion has a lot to answer for I agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                    Islam has crept into just about every major race: Whites(Albanians, Bosnians etc.) Mongoloids(racial term) with Indonesians. Blacks all over african countries. Except for the Amerindians up to this point.

So no it's not a racial problem. There are several non-islamic ethnicities/religions in the middle east, who are closely related racially to the muslims in those regions, and yet they are infinitely more civilized and respectable than muslims.

But islam brings out the worst in all people no matter what ethnicity. It's like a poison or disease that weakens your immune system(morality, peace etc.) which gives way for every bad physical and mental attribute to thrive instead.

Even if that happens, muslims will continue to kill eachother due to different sects.

Some pedo cave dweller can jump out of there one day "dudes, I'm a prophet of God, like seriously. Follow me!" and gather followers and boom.
                    I would argue that Bosnian muslims ("Bosniaks") were/are an exception to the rule. I studied the Bosnian war in college and the Bosnian muslims were very liberal in their practice and intepretation of islam. Bosniaks frequently had interfaith marriages, drank alcohol and weren't in the mosque all day praying. If all muslims were like the Bosnians then this world would be a much more peaceful place.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      I would argue that Bosnian muslims ("Bosniaks") were/are an exception to the rule. I studied the Bosnian war in college and the Bosnian muslims were very liberal in their practice and intepretation of islam. Bosniaks frequently had interfaith marriages, drank alcohol and weren't in the mosque all day praying. If all muslims were like the Bosnians then this world would be a much more peaceful place.
                      I would include Turks also. I have a lot of Turkish friends and have been on holiday to Turkey many times.

Turks are the children of Ataturk. He modernised their nation. He got rid of the headscarf and said Turkish women can wear what they want. He also gave women the right to vote before the UK. Turks are different from the rest of the Islamic world. They have bars, clubs, gay bars and gay districts, gambling and they even have their own alcoholic drink (Raki). It's a secular country.

Comment

Working...
                      X