Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Donald savagely destroys the media.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drain the swamp. More like feed the swamp. Wouldn't be surprised if Jeb ends up in the white house

Comment

and of course natas with no response when asked to show some proof...

I swear all these tards that "hate" trump really need to stop listening to mainstream media and look for that info themselves.

Comment

Can't stump the Trump

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Gotta love these links though, the "Alt-Right", lead by Steve Bannon, a white nationalist who is now Trumps adviser. Unreal.

Didn't trump just settle $25 million for his Trump University swindling scam?

Man this guy is a real piece of work. It's going to be a fun 4-8 years.
          LOL trump's got another court date next month.

Comment

Fuk the leftwing media, they ran at trump, tried every thing and still trying everything to slander the man, but never went hard on the real crook clinton, they gave her a pass, the dnc screwed bernie sanders, they are a corrupt organization, holllywood brainwashed minds, we thought its the right that corrupt when they deflected its really the career politicos on the left who want racism to be alive or else they will have no jobs

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              Of course he would for Breitbart. Steven Bannon was/is head of Breitbart news, and Trump made Bannon chief strategist and Senior Counselor for the Presidency of Donald Trump. Bannon is in the whitehouse! We literally have a nationalist in the whitehouse.
              What the **** is wrong with being a nationalist.....

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Drain the swamp. More like feed the swamp. Wouldn't be surprised if Jeb ends up in the white house
                NOPE jeb is too low energy.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  so no proof.... carry on little sheep

and I didn't make any assumptions... I asked a question.
                  It's always like that with him.

His entire belief system is simple; "D = good, R = bad". He can think no deeper.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

so no proof.... carry on little sheep

and I didn't make any assumptions... I asked a question.
                    Why you being an ******* all of a sudden? I can't bring something up about a guy you apparently dont know anything about without you being offended and calling me names? Talk about being a sheep.

As I stated, my source is Bannon himself - he has stated he's a Nationalist dozens of times. I guess you're too lazy to use Google so here you go, this is from a couple days ago although you can find dozens of other examples:

"I am a Nationalist. “I’m not a white nationalist, I’m a nationalist,” Bannon said. “I’m an economic nationalist." Again, he downplays the white Nationalist part because you can't simply admit that but states he's a Nationalist (exactly as I said) and then invents a new term "economic Nationalist".

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ot-racist.htma

And yes, you made an assumption. You started talking about Hillary and Haiti for literally no reason whatsoever. Instead of finding out for yourself if what I said is true, you made an accusation/assumption. Typical of people who are close minded and do not want to engage in any kind of discussion.
                    Last edited by ИATAS; 11-22-2016, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      It's always like that with him.

His entire belief system is simple; "D = good, R = bad". He can think no deeper.
                      It's comical how you guys make these baseless assumptions! How the hell did you come up with that? Seriously, you just pulled that out of thin air. I'm against the two-party system. I'm equally opposed to the Democrats & the Republicans and support neither, as there is no real difference other than wedge issues. This is yet another thread you've came into and made a 100% inaccurate assumption about me. Why? Because I pointed out Bannon is a Nationalist?

Comment

Working...
                      X