No announcement yet.

The Donald savagely destroys the media.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    I take it back. You're a zombie. typing the word "xenophobia" over and over doesn't create a point where there isn't one already. Age check please?
    That's what I thought; unwilling to engage in a conversation, unwilling to learn. Thanks for wasting my time but at least I know you're no different than the other clowns in this thread.

Comment

many higher up republicans are dancing a happy jig . they got their man Mike Pence in.

you see they believe ihe trumpster will suffer from past transgressions and dimwittedness and will be made to resign leaving vice president pence to take over as president.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        That's what I thought; unwilling to engage in a conversation, unwilling to learn. Thanks for wasting my time but at least I know you're no different than the other clowns in this thread.
        I came in open minded and wrote a full reply then realized you were probably a teen from your next post: "xenophobia! xenophobia! xenophobia!".

Calling everything that you don't immediately understand _____phobia, islamophobia, ****phobia, xenophobia, and making no points isn't a conversation, it's what overwhelmed young children do.
        Last edited by ////; 11-26-2016, 02:45 AM.

Comment

I came in open minded and wrote a full reply then realized you were probably a teen from your next post: "xenophobia! xenophobia! xenophobia!". You will experience the outside world and grow out of this stage.
          Sorry that word bothered you so much, saying it twice in all of my posts must have been torture. I'm also sorry your reading comprehension is lacking and missed "I've been involved in politics for over 20 years" which certainly implies my age is not that of a teen and more than likely older than you.

I did a quick review of you post history and you are the exact type of person I oppose, so it's really not surprising you are perfectly fine with Bannon, the Alt-Right, nationalism, anti-immigration, anti-abortion, etc. If you're still unclear of what the Alt-Right is, it's essentially your belief system.

Comment

I'm an immigrant but I'm a decent person. I want people who are offended by decency to hate me.

aka liberals
            Last edited by ////; 11-26-2016, 03:09 AM.

Comment

I'm an immigrant but I'm a decent person. I want people who are offended by decency to hate me.

Comment

The source is literally in this thread.
                Ok, I'll spot you one.

4 to go....

Oh, because you said "or so" that means I should try and keep up?
                Correct. You either misunderstood my post or you intentionally misstated it. Either way, please, do try and keep up.

...asking me to list "5 instances this week (or so) of when I criticized the Democrats", do you know how ridiculous you sound?
                ridiculous or not, that's your opinion.

The fact is you cant present 5 instances and you know it.

You wanna keep playing this game, or do you want to man up and admit you're a Team D superfan and we move on?

Just present 5, I'll waive the time period requirement.

You can't, and you'll now prove it.

The rest of it is your typical insults, so no rebuttal required.

so, how many of the 5 will you come up with?

I say you wont be able to post up 5, and you've got 1 already.

4 to go....

Comment

Working...
                X