Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deaf Single White Father of 2 year old daughter shot dead by a Black cop.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deaf Single White Father of 2 year old daughter shot dead by a Black cop.

...........................Aaaaaaaaaaaand no one gives a damn about it.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop...deaf-mute-man/

It's just sad.

very sad but cop didnt know he was deaf. deaf people im sure are taught to communicate their handicap. if a person is acting irrationally, a cop has to assume the worse. was the deaf guy blind too ? unable to see flashing lights ?

fncking ****s assume cops are supposed to know a person is deaf......as if deaf/handicapped people are above committing crimes.

Comment

Where's ALM

Comment

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/deaf-man...ted-of-murder/
        http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/LegalCente...2937917&page=1

the deaf preying on the deaf

Comment

Its retaliation .

The war has begun .

Comment

You are 4 months late with this story dude. Its like you are trying to start something. So i'll bite.

He eluded police and then attacked the officer and got shot. He also had a previous charge of resisting arrest.

According to the alt right/ white nationalists here on NSB, shootings like this are justified. SO nothing to see here.

Comment

deaf dudes are nothing to play with and at times need to be treated like normal people, as is the case in this instance.

i remember last summer playing a pick up basketball game against these two deaf dudes .... they had a nicer pick and roll than stockton to malone, like better than average, kinda super people.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                deaf dudes are nothing to play with and at times need to be treated like normal people, as is the case in this instance.

i remember last summer playing a pick up basketball game against these two deaf dudes .... they had a nicer pick and roll than stockton to malone, like better than average, kinda super people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  You are 4 months late with this story dude. Its like you are trying to start something. So i'll bite.

He eluded police and then attacked the officer and got shot. He also had a previous charge of resisting arrest.

According to the alt right/ white nationalists here on NSB, shootings like this are justified. SO nothing to see here.
                  As a representative of the alt-right I can tell you're confused. The point is that if this guy was black and got himself shot ala michael brown, he would be an "innocent black deaf man" and riots would ensue. His skin color means people appraised the situation a bit more logically than that. No kiddie gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    As a representative of the alt-right I can tell you're confused. The point is that if this guy was black and got himself shot ala michael brown, he would be an "innocent black deaf man" and riots would ensue. His skin color means people appraised the situation a bit more logically than that.
                    i too was confused. im usually pro cop (regardless of their complexion). i thought this was an anti cop rant.

Comment

Working...
                    X