Ima just go ahead and say it....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ima just go ahead and say it....

Dragon Ball Super is bull****.
    First the Battle of gods movie. How bout that new weakass transformation hih? Looking pretty much the same except red. Then starting the beef cause some fat pink blob didnt wanna share pudding. Only for the movie/saga to end cause he likes the food.
    The second movie even worse! Hey lets bring back an old iconic villian and give him a bs power boost. Lets also throw in a bs transformation for him. Lets make him super saiyan.....err i mean "golden". Also that new ssjg transformation. Remember that? Well forget about it. Heres a new form after we literally just got a new one.

I could go on about this *****.

What yall think?
    Is the new series ruining what it built?

Nothing will ever be as good as it was when you were younger.

I did watch the new Freeza movie and it was pretty blah tho. It just made no sense. They have all gotten 100x stronger since the last 2 times the beat him and it was pretty much just a squash match with Goku and Vegata arguing about who was gonna be the one to whoop his ass lmao

There was just no build up. You cant even come close to the series when Freeza was leveling planets and whooping all Gokus friends asses like it was nothing. And even thats been done to death.

When Krillen, Yamcha, or as much as it kills me to say it hes my top 3 fav along with Goku & Vegeta but even Piccolo try to step up to fight someone these days you cant help but lol and shake your ****in head. Like come on guys, just sit the **** down and wait for Goku lmao

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
      Nothing will ever be as good as it was when you were younger.

I did watch the new Freeza movie and it was pretty blah tho. It just made no sense. They have all gotten 100x stronger since the last 2 times the beat him and it was pretty much just a squash match with Goku and Vegata arguing about who was gonna be the one to whoop his ass lmao

There was just no build up. You cant even come close to the series when Freeza was leveling planets and whooping all Gokus friends asses like it was nothing. And even thats been done to death.

When Krillen, Yamcha, or as much as it kills me to say it hes my top 3 fav along with Goku & Vegeta but even Piccolo try to step up to fight someone these days you cant help but lol and shake your ****in head. Like come on guys, just sit the **** down and wait for Goku lmao
      They've literally been waiting for gouku since Dragon Ball.
      They kneed to give somebody else some shine

Comment

I think the alternate dimensional characters are cool and they might make SS4 canon again.

Is it in English yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
          I think the alternate dimensional characters are cool and they might make SS4 canon again.

Is it in English yet?
          Lol have you been watching? SS4 is never gonna be canon.
          Nah its not in english. IDK what the **** is taking so long for the translation. They dubbed the movies quick as hell though

Comment

Well it had to be said

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
              Well it had to be said
              Glad we're on the same page

Comment

So nobody feels the same?
                **** yall

Comment

i dont watch cartoons anymore...is it as good as wrestling?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    i dont watch cartoons anymore...is it as good as wrestling?
                    Its more than a cartoon.
                    Idk i guess it is though. Havent seen wrasstlin in a while

Comment

Working...
                    X