Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
    So nobody feels the same?
    **** yall
    Listen, I started watching it when it had around 10 episodes out and to be honest I thought it was crap, I didn't liked the Beerus saga one bit. I stopped watching.

Months passed by, I talked to a couple of friends recently who all have been telling me to give it a second chance, because its been good lately.

So I gave it another shot, from the 1st episode to what we have now 66(only one I haven't watched yet) and I gotta admit, the Beerus saga was like an endurance, probably the worst thing that Dragon Ball has ever done, I tried liking that ****y cat and the fruity sidekick but I just couldn't.

Now, after the Beerus and Frieza saga are done, it got interesting...once again you cannot compare Z to this, because it is just not the same thing that was years ago.

I say give it a chance, I'm liking what's happening and please try to avoid spoilers, those are my two cents

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      Listen, I started watching it when it had around 10 episodes out and to be honest I thought it was crap, I didn't liked the Beerus saga one bit. I stopped watching.

Months passed by, I talked to a couple of friends recently who all have been telling me to give it a second chance, because its been good lately.

So I gave it another shot, from the 1st episode to what we have now 66(only one I haven't watched yet) and I gotta admit, the Beerus saga was like an endurance, probably the worst thing that Dragon Ball has ever done, I tried liking that ****y cat and the fruity sidekick but I just couldn't.

Now, after the Beerus and Frieza saga are done, it got interesting...once again you cannot compare Z to this, because it is just not the same thing that was years ago.

I say give it a chance, I'm liking what's happening and please try to avoid spoilers, those are my two cents
      Yeah it was the worse saga.
      But the thing is Super is suppose to be in between the ending of DBZ. Just kinda dumb. The tournament saga after the frieza saga was alright and the danm future trunks saga was ok but the ending is so stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Lol have you been watching? SS4 is never gonna be canon.
        Nah its not in english. IDK what the **** is taking so long for the translation. They dubbed the movies quick as hell though
        In the anime it was... and they can always make it retroactive canon. I.e. Introducing it in super as an alternative future.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
          In the anime it was... and they can always make it retroactive canon. I.e. Introducing it in super as an alternative future.
          Idk but the direction the show is going they should have just left it alone

Comment

Working...
          X