Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think gay marriage should be state-sanctioned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
    I'm cool with gay marriage.

I'm against gays adopting kids
    Government-sanctioned means they can adopt children.

I'm not opposed to gays getting married, I just don't want the marriages to be recognized by government as being the same as hetero marriages.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Yes, because it is a natural family with a man and a woman as parents and so the children will likely have a normal upbringing.
      Plenty of kids are brought up by Heterosexual parents have a terrible life.

not really sure how the two are related.

The only inherent bad thing about having gay parents would be putting up with intolerant haters.

Comment

Government-sanctioned means they can adopt children.

I'm not opposed to gays getting married, I just don't want the marriages to be recognized by government as being the same as hetero marriages.
        Why does that matter? What's the difference or harm?

Comment

no one should gaf about who non related adults marry. its their life. let them ruin it with marriage.

Comment

Gay men cannot have children.

Sodomy between two men does not produce a child.
            barring sperm banks, lesbians cant have kids either. too many ''normal'' families have produced some of the sickest ****s known to the human race. if the worst a gay couple can do is teach their kids how to be h0m0s, well, fnck it. we can never have too many interior designers, right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Why does that matter? What's the difference or harm?
              Difference is the lives of the innocent children they will adopt and abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                if the worst a gay couple can do is teach their kids how to be h0m0s, well, fnck it. we can never have too many interior designers, right ?
                Those children who they abuse were not meant to be gay.

Some gay couples have sodomized toddlers they adopt, the sick bastards.

Comment

Those children who they abuse were not meant to be gay.

Some gay couples have sodomized toddlers they adopt, the sick bastards.
                  one word....priests.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                    I think it should be banned period. Marriage is for a man and a woman, aka the only 2 genders that exist.
                    Maybe you should be banned period. Anyone should be able to marry whomever they want.

Comment

I believe gay marriage should be on the same level at regular married. The government has no right to tell anyone who they can and cannot marry. Equality for all!

Comment

Working...
                      X