Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are ways to attract and copulate with women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
    man, you lost me there putina.
    ok imagine now that you had a big penis, what would you do with it, how would you feel, live out this scenario in your imagination

ok now you will get feelings like deep inner peace and nirvana and cryful joy,

this is because the primitive parts of teh brain responsible for how you feel cant tell between reality and imagination

so now you have all these feelings u can now go and approach women

their lower primitive brains will detect your feelings and they wont be able to resist you

Comment

hey cornita it sounds like youve been eating too much speed.

Comment

Confidence will attract them.

Humour will make them remember you.

Stamina will keep them coming back.

Or alternatively, just visit a dogging location and bang some ones wife with no strings.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          imagine you have a big penis, now with the big penis emotions inside you, walk around with open body language

if you like you can buy my ebook for 39.95 in on special offer right now, it has pictures, full of big wangs
          Does peacocking work on women?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
            Confidence will attract them.

Humour will make them remember you.

Stamina will keep them coming back.

Or alternatively, just visit a dogging location and bang some ones wife with no strings.
            How do I display confidence without aggravating other males and coming off as cocky or disingenuous?

Also humor is tricky -- if done right I look awesome; however it's easy to execute poorly and look like a jackass. How could I execute confidence and humor correctly?

A girl I was talking to was laughing at my jokes but then I gassed out and got knocked the **** out. She left not interested in me. I could tell by her micro facial expressions.

Comment

You only need a 4 inch dick to please women so I doubt your dick is smaller than that. But my tips is,
              Confidence and don't look stupid, just be polite like a gentleman would do and you tug her. Whores likes *******s, Ladies likes a Gentleman, so if you try to be an ass hole, a whore would come near you, but if you try to be polite and kind, a lady would like you.

Always listen to them, don't talk too much, let them talk and if its your turn to talk, reply with confidence, don't stutter, and keep on smiling, women love that. And also, tell some of your stories here and then and at the end of the date tell that you are interested in meeting her again.
              Skip few days or weeks, the woman is full of pheromones, and in that time frame she will ask you to go to her house or to yours, and then that's when you make a move, but don't be agressive, they will show some signs so make sure you are aware of them, but mostly it's that they would put the braids of their hair over their ear when they talk to you and that indicates arousal. Then you talk to her, sitting together and kiss her if the opportunity presents itself, so it is all in you.

Comment

I shadowbox in the street. Drives women wild.

Comment

yeah, like theyve been inhaling laughing gas porquepine head.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    I shadowbox in the street. Drives women wild.
                    I showed a woman video of me shadowboxing and her and her friend got noticeably turned on. She kept asking me, "You're a boxer?? Are you a boxer?"

I'm not kidding. As ridiculous as it sounds it works.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                      I showed a woman video of me shadowboxing and her and her friend got noticeably turned on. She kept asking me, "You're a boxer?? Are you a boxer?"

I'm not kidding. As ridiculous as it sounds it works.
                      Is that even possible? I never heard of that technique to hook a woman before. Tell me the story man.

Comment

Working...
                      X