Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yesterday, I got into a fight at the voting poll.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday, I got into a fight at the voting poll.

As I was walking into the voting poll two guys approached me and told me that "You can't come in here boy." so I said whatever and Proceeded to walk in. One of the guys grab me by the arm, so I quickly turned around and broke two of his fingers on his left hand. The other guy charged at me but then I quickly did a somersault over him and kicked him in the back of the head. The first guy pulled out a knife in his right hand and started doing some fancy jujitsu moves with a knife. I quickly took off my T-shirt and was able to disarm him with just my shirt. finally they both charged at me, but I was able to knock them both out with a double jump kick.

The lost made you delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
      The lost made you delusional.
      You mean to tell me you've never ended a fight with a double jump kick?

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger unhappy View Post
        As I was walking into the voting poll two guys approached me and told me that "You can't come in here boy." so I said whatever and Proceeded to walk in. One of the guys grab me by the arm, so I quickly turned around and broke two of his fingers on his left hand. The other guy charged at me but then I quickly did a somersault over him and kicked him in the back of the head. The first guy pulled out a knife in his right hand and started doing some fancy jujitsu moves with a knife. I quickly took off my T-shirt and was able to disarm him with just my shirt. finally they both charged at me, but I was able to knock them both out with a double jump kick.

you're a fcking liar.

i oughta slap the **** outta you.

Comment

I'll translate

"I took this guy down and promptly began giving him a foot massage."

Comment

You have to behave yourself now. Trump will not tolerate any more minority mischief.

Comment

I'm trying to work out which movie I saw this in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Dyson View Post
                I'm trying to work out which movie I saw this in.
                Ain't no movie son. This is reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  you're a fcking liar.

i oughta slap the **** outta you.
                  You can try, but I'll just easily round house kick you out of know where.

Comment

You can try, but I'll just easily round house kick you out of know where.
                    you aint got **** for me son.

ive seen what you look like.

you have poor technique.

you cannot overcome my splendiferous squabbin skills.

Comment

Working...
                    X