Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Van Jones: How Do I Explain This to My Children?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Jones: How Do I Explain This to My Children?

This is how much of America and the world feels tonight; the racists (seduced in part by paid, Russian Internet trolls) have come out in full force to oppress their fellow man.

We must stand and face them.

there was one on CBS live coverage who kept interrupting the conversation to talk about a white nationalist conspiracy too, they had to awkwardly cut him off 5x

Comment

Mmmmm, tears
      Last edited by Ruthless One; 11-09-2016, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Can't wait until Trump deals with these BLM protestors.

Comment

tell Van Jones his children dont give **** about politics

put the cartoon network on and tell those rugrats to shut the **** jup

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

You see Screamin' A Smith go off on Kaepernick for not voting?

Dude was about to have an aneurism!

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post

This is how much of America and the world feels tonight; the racists (seduced in part by paid, Russian Internet trolls) have come out in full force to oppress their fellow man.

We must stand and face them.
              People are way too dramatic, what do they envision Trump doing, sending them to concentration camps? This is still a constitutional republic that gives people constitutional rights that Trump will never be able to take away.

Comment

I'm hurt man. I've literally been out of it all day. I wanted Bernie but **** dude, this is.............I never expected this.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                  People are way too dramatic, what do they envision Trump doing, sending them to concentration camps? This is still a constitutional republic that gives people constitutional rights that Trump will never be able to take away.
                  I hope you're right, and that he's not able to do what he promised.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X