Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im a mexican american first gen...and this is MY country too...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im a mexican american first gen...and this is MY country too...

Trump and his biggot friends had themselves a good'o victory last night but that don't mean sh$t to me or my people bruh...Im an educated PROUD Mexican American...and more like me are popping up EVERYWHERE in our country... the greatest country on the face of this earth...

Contrary to Trump's belief Mexicans who come to this country are NOT mostly rapist, murderers, and thieves etc etc. Yes there are some...just like some are Irish some are Asian,Black, and so on and so forth....but by and large my people are a working people...they are survivors... we find a way...

Now that Trump is commander in chief...nothing changes...we will continue to find a way...we will continue to make this country run from the fields and the service industry...

but wait... the best is yet to come...because more and more of today's children will become tomorrow's leaders...and more and more of those children are brown like me...

this is not about a take over...people who say that Mexicans/Minorities will take over the country are just as stupid ignorant and pathetic as the people who think Trump will extinguish Mexicans/Minorities from this country...this is about having a seat at the table with everyone else...and while last night this movement might have taken a blow...the battle continues and the war is far from over...

If you are proud of your country when why are you so fanatically opposed to the idea of a secure border?

Something is missing.

And if you think "tomorrows leaders" are going to want to slum it up with corrupt foreign governments just because they're both brown I don't know how much world politics you can possibly follow.

American school children are taught the myth of "white oppression" to politely explain global technological disparities. Unfortunately many of them don't realize this and take it too seriously. They think once the whites are gone some great unity will occur.

There is no harmonious peace between neighboring brown countries anywhere. As a proud olive man I favor my dignity and honesty over pretending to be oppressed.
    Last edited by ////; 11-09-2016, 01:06 PM.

Comment

you have to go back

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        you have to go back

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
          Trump and his biggot friends had themselves a good'o victory last night but that don't mean sh$t to me or my people bruh...Im an educated PROUD Mexican American...and more like me are popping up EVERYWHERE in our country... the greatest country on the face of this earth...

Contrary to Trump's belief Mexicans who come to this country are NOT mostly rapist, murderers, and thieves etc etc. Yes there are some...just like some are Irish some are Asian,Black, and so on and so forth....but by and large my people are a working people...they are survivors... we find a way...

Now that Trump is commander in chief...nothing changes...we will continue to find a way...we will continue to make this country run from the fields and the service industry...

but wait... the best is yet to come...because more and more of today's children will become tomorrow's leaders...and more and more of those children are brown like me...

this is not about a take over...people who say that Mexicans/Minorities will take over the country are just as stupid ignorant and pathetic as the people who think Trump will extinguish Mexicans/Minorities from this country...this is about having a seat at the table with everyone else...and while last night this movement might have taken a blow...the battle continues and the war is far from over...
          I'm brown skinned and proudly voted for trump. IN CALIFORNIA. I'm also an Iraqi war veteran. 3rd generation military. Not everyone who has brown skin falls in line with the victim narrative and ideology.

Comment

A third of your hombres voted for Trump, take it up with them.

If you don't like our Fuhrer well I guess...........

Comment

what do immo's have against learning the fncking language ?!?!?!?!?!? some of them have lived here longer than i have and its still like talking to a baby.

beyond fncking frustrating. LEARN THE LANGUAGE !!!!!

Comment

Don't go anywhere; you have to be strong. If you've made the U.S. your home, then stand up for all you've built here. In my case, I never felt at home in the U.S., so I, a couple of years ago, decided to see out this dark future in the middle of the Caribbean, with what I have of family. If the U.S. is where you live, where your family has grown with you, don't give it up. No matter what happens to you, don't kneel. Never let them think they are racially superior to you.

I won't lie to you; what's coming (or already here) is hard. A lot of us may perish or mysteriously disappear is the upcoming years. Hate crimes will rise dramatically, and the police/military will abuse us at will. But stand. They don't know what they're doing; they've been fooled. We must stand for what is right.

If humanity survives, we will be the ones they speak of; the ones who stood up for equality in the darkest days of humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  you have to go back

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    If you are proud of your country when why are you so fanatically opposed to the idea of a secure border?

Something is missing.

And if you think "tomorrows leaders" are going to want to slum it up with corrupt foreign governments just because they're both brown I don't know how much world politics you can possibly follow.

American school children are taught the myth of "white oppression" to politely explain global technological disparities. Unfortunately many of them don't realize this and take it too seriously. They think once the whites are gone some great unity will occur.

There is no harmonious peace between neighboring brown countries anywhere. As a proud olive man I favor my dignity and honesty over pretending to be oppressed.
                    What the fak are you talking about? nothing you just wrote reflects anything I wrote.........when did I say I was against a secure border? when did I say anything about foreign governments? you need to sallow back up all that sh#t that just came out your mouth bruh...cuz I didn't say any of that....

Comment

Working...
                    X