Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "When She Wins in November, ßringer's Version of Events Becomes Reality" Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Presidency-red
    House-red
    Senate-red
    Supreme Court-about to be red.

The kids have been sent to bed. Let's get some work done.
    Last edited by krazyn8tive; 11-09-2016, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Presidency-red
      House-red
      Senate-red
      Supreme Court-about to be red.

The kids have sent to bed. Let's get some work done.

Watch from the beginning to the end fugging hilarious

Comment

Sadly, not sadly for me because I think it's hilarious, this country is full of bringers. His answer to the roasting was typical liberal think. Blame someone else, forecast a terrible future because their candidate wasn't up to snuff, and blame someone else again because to liberals and Millennials...it's always someone else's fault. This is the mentality that lost the election.
        What do you expect people who believe like I believe to do?

I've already said in the election thread last night that I will fall in line behind him and wish the best for him as leader of our country. But that's as far as I can take it. I'm not going to support the building of a ******ed wall or the punishing of women who want to have dominion over their own reproductive rights.

You expect people to just give up their deeply held beliefs about what is right and what is wrong just because of the results of an election?

Would you if Hillary had won?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Poor half-wit. You've linked to the wrong account.
          so hilarious, right?! lolz!

Comment

One thing I can get behind is the infrastructure proposals Trump laid out last night. But you guys who voted Republican have some rats in your own party that you need to root out if this thing is going to work, because Obama and Sanders both tried to get an infrastructure revitalization program going in 2015 and failed to do so because of house Republicans refusing to vote for it.

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/0...ked-Senate-GOP

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              so hilarious, right?! lolz!
              It's cool, bruh. I appreciate the sentiment anyway, but there was no way I was going to miss this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                One thing I can get behind is the infrastructure proposals Trump laid out last night. But you guys who voted Republican have some rats in your own party that you need to root out if this thing is going to work, because Obama and Sanders both tried to get an infrastructure revitalization program going in 2015 and failed to do so because of house Republicans refusing to vote for it.

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/0...ked-Senate-GOP
                Same here, that's why I think he should have proposed higher taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                  What do you expect people who believe like I believe to do?

I've already said in the election thread last night that I will fall in line behind him and wish the best for him as leader of our country. But that's as far as I can take it. I'm not going to support the building of a ******ed wall or the punishing of women who want to have dominion over their own reproductive rights.

You expect people to just give up their deeply held beliefs about what is right and what is wrong just because of the results of an election?

Would you if Hillary had won?
                  "If"

Comment

Sadly, not sadly for me because I think it's hilarious, this country is full of bringers. His answer to the roasting was typical liberal think. Blame someone else, forecast a terrible future because their candidate wasn't up to snuff, and blame someone else again because to liberals and Millennials...it's always someone else's fault. This is the mentality that lost the election.
                    Typical libtard tries to take the highroad after losing.

Idiots on BS all the time and he has the nerves to say he just got back from work or whatever excuse he used for being gone the whole day.

Prolly off in the corner crying all day.
                    Last edited by Oxn; 11-09-2016, 08:58 PM.

Comment

so glad that bytch lost, can't believe it actually happened, I think the best part is this though, all the shyt talking lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X