Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "When She Wins in November, ßringer's Version of Events Becomes Reality" Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    Yeah, hopefully he induces a lot of growth.
    Like I keep saying, the formula worked brilliantly before.

See the 1980s.

I'm just talking about the initial funding for these infrastructure projects, America has a big deficit.
    And again, rate cuts have resulted in increased revenues THREE times in my lifetime alone.

You will see, and hopefully alot of folks here are going get a real life example/lesson they can't ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Like I keep saying, the formula worked brilliantly before.

See the 1980s.

And again, rate cuts have resulted in increased revenues THREE times in my lifetime alone.

You will see, and hopefully alot of folks here are going get a real life example/lesson they can't ignore.
      Why didn't the Bush Jr years induce the same growth?

Comment

Why didn't the Bush Jr years induce the same growth?
        They did. We had 5% unemployment his first 6 years. (Actually 4.9%)

Source:
        http://www.miseryindex.us/indexbymonth.aspx?type=UR

Unemployment only exploded when the housing markets imploded, which happened in no way due to Bush's policies.

Comment

Now keep in mind, Bush had 5% unemployment his first 6 years, and though he cut taxes he did raise regulations.

Trump promises tax cuts AND regulation cuts. We are poised for serious prosperity, if Trump gets done the policies he promised.

Comment

They did. We had 5% unemployment his first 6 years. (Actually 4.9%)

Source:
            http://www.miseryindex.us/indexbymonth.aspx?type=UR

Unemployment only exploded when the housing markets imploded, which happened in no way due to Bush's policies.
            Under Obama there were a lot more private sector jobs created, that is a fact.

Comment

I have to post this. It had me dying:

Comment

Under Obama there were a lot more private sector jobs created, that is a fact.
                So what, they sucked. Hence salaries going down. You're refusing to acknowledge this key metric.

Creating a bunch of burger flipper service jobs isn't something to brag about.

Comment

So what, they sucked. Hence salaries going down. You're refusing to acknowledge this key metric.

Creating a bunch of burger flipper service jobs isn't something to brag about.
                  This is a good point.

Trump's protectionist policies are very appealing, and I like that he's tackling offshoring.

Comment

This is a good point.
                    Thank you.

I've said it ALOT, and you're one of the few to acknowledge it.

Look, job creation is good. But it's misleading when the jobs pay less than the ones lost. When they pay more than jobs lost, we prosper.

Trump's protectionist policies are very appealing, and I like that he's tackling offshoring.
                    Me too.

I work in high tech. I fear the hell out of it, as we wrote the book on offshoring.

And I'll tell you now, we don't offshore for the reasons the DNC says we offshore. I'll be happy to explain if you ask.

BTW, thx for the cool tone. Rare to see these days, and props to ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Thank you.

I've said it ALOT, and you're one of the few to acknowledge it.

Look, job creation is good. But it's misleading when the jobs pay less than the ones lost. When they pay more than jobs lost, we prosper.

Me too.

I work in high tech. I fear the hell out of it, as we wrote the book on offshoring.

And I'll tell you now, we don't offshore for the reasons the DNC says we offshore. I'll be happy to explain if you ask.

BTW, thx for the cool tone. Rare to see these days, and props to ya.
                      I find the arrogance of Bringer and the Hillary fanboys/fangirls astounding. Trump didn't win because of "bigots" and Sanders didn't defy the odds because people want "free ****".

Those two candidates had a wave because of the **** ups of Free Trade and the backlash against the corporatist oligarchy.

I also liked Bernie Sanders, believe it or not, I liked BOTH Bernie and Trump after Tuesdays results there's no doubt Bernie or Bust was in full effect.

Another thing is technological automation. I'm not sure how any president is going to tackle it. It appears to be a bigger problem than free trade and offshoring.
                      Last edited by Hype job; 11-10-2016, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X