Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is There Any Way To Stop Being A Beta?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could you know, just stop acting like a beta....

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
      You could you know, just stop acting like a beta....

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Its a process. You'll want to quit masterbating/sex for a few days and take some testosterone booster. Part of being an alpha male is having high testosterone, so you'll need to get that up. Also, work out regularly. This releases endorphins and will make you feel more like a man. Work up a good sweat daily. These things will start to help with the metabolic/physiological part of being an alpha male.

Also, another part of alphaism is the attitude. Alpha males take no sh it from no one. For this, you'll need to watch a lot of Chuck Norris and/or Steven Segal movies. Watch alpha males in action, kicking ass and taking names. This will help you develop the attitude of alphaism.

You can read these and more of my helpful alpha male tips in my new book, Beating the Beta, available in your local book store
        Good advice, but in the real world (aka not a PUA blog) 99% of Human beings take some form of sh it from someone at sometime in their life (Your Boss mainly, but sometimes in other ways)....

The most Alpha thing in the world is to be 100% true to your own self interests (and to stay and remain alive...since you can't be alpha if you are dead)....If your Boss is an Ahole, but you are bringing home 250K plus every year....the "Alpha" move isn't to freak out and challenge him to a fight every time he yells at you or disrespects you....That will just get you fired and out of that great Salary....The Alpha thing is to keep your best interests in mind and find other strategic ways to deal with him while keeping that job and the great Salary....and ultimately doing what is best for you....

Comment

Beta's gonna Beat... Un Tiss Un Tiss....

Comment

Its a process. You'll want to quit masterbating/sex for a few days and take some testosterone booster. Part of being an alpha male is having high testosterone, so you'll need to get that up. Also, work out regularly. This releases endorphins and will make you feel more like a man. Work up a good sweat daily. These things will start to help with the metabolic/physiological part of being an alpha male.

Also, another part of alphaism is the attitude. Alpha males take no sh it from no one. For this, you'll need to watch a lot of Chuck Norris and/or Steven Segal movies. Watch alpha males in action, kicking ass and taking names. This will help you develop the attitude of alphaism.

You can read these and more of my helpful alpha male tips in my new book, Beating the Beta, available in your local book store
            Yeah. Exactly what he said.

Comment

Read this man's book. Entertaining and informative.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                I'm kinda tired of being a beta male.

Is there any way that I can like take a break from it for awhile?

You know, for like a weekend or two, I can just turn into an alpha badass and wreck havoc on women / trannies, what have you.

Thank you all in advance for your comments.
                Yes, and no.

You can become "more alpha" than other betas, so in certain situations, you can make yourself out to be the alpha - with lots of working out, and just being ****y/arrogant in general...

However, a true alpha, no matter if you're buffer than him, will ALWAYS smell out a beta, and will take his rightful place amongst the females...

So you can just hope to, or better yet, just place yourself in situations where no alpha males pop up, and after 5 months of hard-training, you can become the "alpha amongst the betas," if you will.

Comment

and make no mistake about it - no matter how much a female says "i hate arrogant guys," and how they like more sensitive guys, etc...

she will ALWAYS have her panties moistened by the presence of a true alpha.

even if she has been socially conditioned to "act" like she likes the betas more than the alphas, and dates them over alphas, she is FANTASIZING about the alpha, and it'll only be a matter of time before nature conquers nurture if the alpha pursues.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                    and make no mistake about it - no matter how much a female says "i hate arrogant guys," and how they like more sensitive guys, etc...

she will ALWAYS have her panties moistened by the presence of a true alpha.

even if she has been socially conditioned to "act" like she likes the betas more than the alphas, and dates them over alphas, she is FANTASIZING about the alpha, and it'll only be a matter of time before nature conquers nurture if the alpha pursues.
                    So really what you're saying, is I'm utterly fcuked.

Comment

If you gotta ask about it on a boxing forum than probably not.

Comment

Working...
                      X