No announcement yet.

Am I The Only HRC Supporter Here??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    Hillary Clinton was never president it was Barack Obama why is she blamed for his ideas, she was just a cabinet member not the president
    Do you know what secretary of state's are responsible for??

So yeah obama and Hillary where a disaster in foriegn policy, and now you will keep voting for them, because that's what sheep do

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      I answered all your questions I don't run away
      Are those her public positions or her private positions?

1 that's not wallstreet reform,,, thatnhas nothing to do with how they make money off customers.. Plus it's faulty because the supreme court already ruled on it, and hillary gets paid from them, has built a fortune from them.

2. So Reagan cured aids? And doesn't the government already fund research thru grants, and is Alzheimer's really a pressing issue in our country.. Is trump not going to fund it?

3.thats not a fact at all, Russia is doing whatever they want and will continue to do so when hillary is in office

4 preschool but how is she gonna fund it? And trump is for that as well

5. Obamacare- how is she going to lower premiums? How does she do it? What is the actual plan and not a generalization like "I'm going to lower premiums" and nothing else

6. Chicago- her total lack of acknowledgment of Chicago violence during the debates was absurd.. It really doesn't matter on this issue what her plan is because it's a local thing, but when she denies its a violent place, and says its "vibrant" that is just pandering

7. Unemployment is the most corrupt, manipulated statistic in the entire world. If unemployment is only 5% of a country that has 350 million, that's about 17-18 million,,, but then how can we have 60 million on government assistance.. If why are their so many adults who can't find real jobs, they are flooding places like McDonald's, and now demanding "living wage". Why don't the just work at the manufacturing companies,,, because we have little manufacturing due to trade acts that hillary is for

8. ISIS has grown from nothing into a global threat under hillary

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        1. It's not racist to keep illegals from entering the country. It's also not racist to ban refugees from areas that have high levels of islamic terrorism.. That's called common sense, but the media calls it racist, so like a sheep u follow

2. Obamacare has been nothing but lies and a disaster. Trumps knows because he has had to actually buy insurance in different states, and knows the best way to drive down prices is to allow sales across state lines.. Simple solution instead of the loaded crap that is obamacare. Trump and other companies are forced to buy foreign stuff because US laws have made it too expensive to buy american.. Just like how you type on a computer made in China... Another typical liberal hypocrite

3. Hillary had nothing to do with bin laden.. Lmao at you thinking a Secretary of State is handling military operations... Did you ever take a civics class? She was actually involved in Iran, China, Russia, ISIS, bengazi, North Korea...
        Can you explain what Hilary's role in bin laden killing was??? You can't because your an idiot that knows nothing of the world
        Dude, she was on Obama's cabinet. Obama went around the table and got everybody's opinion on the risky operation before he made a decision. Clinton wanted to go through with the mission even though others didn't. Her judgement proved correct. Of course I know that the Sec of State doesn't handle military operations. Don't you know that the President seeks advice from his team? Clinton was there while Trump was on Celebrity Apprentice. He's Putin's sheep dog. He won't say a single word against his master.

Obamacare could be improved, but it has some great pieces that helps many (people can stay on their parent's insurance until they're 26; can't be denied plans because of preexisting conditions, etc). There was insurance competition before Obamacare and the system was even more volatile. The problem is that we need to take the profit motive out of healthcare, which might be impossible with so much money involved in it.

If you can't see that the Muslim ban is beneath America, I don't know what to tell you. You're one of those folks constantly living in fear of anyone who doesn't look like you and live your lifestyle. Only your worldview matters, right? Only people who don't look like you commit crimes, right? Only people who don't look like you are on welfare, right? I'm done with you. Can't wait until Trump gets dominated on election day.
        Last edited by RespekonMyName; 10-30-2016, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
          Dude, she was on Obama's cabinet. Obama went around the table and got everybody's opinion on the risky operation before he made a decision. Clinton wanted to go through with the mission even though others didn't. Her judgement proved correct. Of course I know that the Sec of State doesn't handle military operations. Don't you know that the President seeks advice from his team? Clinton was there while Trump was on Celebrity Apprentice. He's Putin's sheep dog. He won't say a single word against his master.

Obamacare could be improved, but it has some great pieces that helps many (people can stay on their parent's insurance until they're 26; can't be denied plans because of preexisting conditions, etc). There was insurance competition before Obamacare and the system was even more volatile. The problem is that we need to take the profit motive out of healthcare, which might be impossible with so much money involved in it.

If you can't see that the Muslim ban is beneath America, I don't know what to tell you. You're one of those folks constantly living in fear of anyone who doesn't look like you and live your lifestyle. Only your worldview matters, right? Only people who don't look like you commit crimes, right? Only people who don't look like you are on welfare, right? I'm done with you. Can't wait until Trump gets dominated on election day.

Hillary did absolutely nothing to get bin laden, she just happened to be in the room

Health insurance has no competition. Insurance companies aren't allowed to sell over state lines so each state has only a handful of insurance companies and they jack prices up

While I don't really agree with banning people due to religion, I do support not flooding our country with refugees. Especially ones that could bring islamic terrorist into the country.. We have enough problems as it is, no need to play captain save-a-hoe to the world, when our own country is highly dysfunctional now

Comment

Are those her public positions or her private positions?

1 that's not wallstreet reform,,, thatnhas nothing to do with how they make money off customers.. Plus it's faulty because the supreme court already ruled on it, and hillary gets paid from them, has built a fortune from them.

2. So Reagan cured aids? And doesn't the government already fund research thru grants, and is Alzheimer's really a pressing issue in our country.. Is trump not going to fund it?

3.thats not a fact at all, Russia is doing whatever they want and will continue to do so when hillary is in office

4 preschool but how is she gonna fund it? And trump is for that as well

5. Obamacare- how is she going to lower premiums? How does she do it? What is the actual plan and not a generalization like "I'm going to lower premiums" and nothing else

6. Chicago- her total lack of acknowledgment of Chicago violence during the debates was absurd.. It really doesn't matter on this issue what her plan is because it's a local thing, but when she denies its a violent place, and says its "vibrant" that is just pandering

7. Unemployment is the most corrupt, manipulated statistic in the entire world. If unemployment is only 5% of a country that has 350 million, that's about 17-18 million,,, but then how can we have 60 million on government assistance.. If why are their so many adults who can't find real jobs, they are flooding places like McDonald's, and now demanding "living wage". Why don't the just work at the manufacturing companies,,, because we have little manufacturing due to trade acts that hillary is for

8. ISIS has grown from nothing into a global threat under hillary
            For the last time ISIS grew in 2014 under Obama not Clinton, and you do know it's not 350 million who work right? our population is 318 million, 40.3 million are retired, and we have 73.7 million children. So just Children and retires is 114 Million, and we 17.5 million in college, now we're at 131.5 million. So the working people are 186.5 million so that means 9.3 million are unemployed, but if we the unemployment rate keeps declining at this rate that will be cut in half by 2019, she will lower obamacare premiums by adding that 5% tax on the rich, preschool is already funded she will just make mandatory, and I'm not sure if you know this but preschool was established under her eye as first lady, and as for the people who are working at mcdonalds when the minumum wage increases to 15 by 2021 they wil be making an avg salary 28K unlike what they make now 15K, as of Russia since our rebels have started the offensive in Aleppo they stopped air strikes so they don't piss us off or piss off Turkey, cause last time they did Turkey shot down a Russian fighter jet and guess what Russia did, nothing. And a president can't solve what's going in Chicago ffs, if you live there go out and vote for a better mayor. Clinton is the first to bring up an idea to fund a cure for Alzehmer just like how Reagan was the first to bring up the idea for a cure for aids.

Comment

Hillary did absolutely nothing to get bin laden, she just happened to be in the room

Health insurance has no competition. Insurance companies aren't allowed to sell over state lines so each state has only a handful of insurance companies and they jack prices up

While I don't really agree with banning people due to religion, I do support not flooding our country with refugees. Especially ones that could bring islamic terrorist into the country.. We have enough problems as it is, no need to play captain save-a-hoe to the world, when our own country is highly dysfunctional now
              Actually I agree with you on one thing, I wish we would stop bringing in Syria refugees, we have enough allies in the middle east they can take care them (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, Bahrain, and Morocco) No reason to have Syrian refugees most of them don't want to be here in the first place so it's not good for us or them

Comment

Even former political adviser to both Bill and Hillary Clinton and 30 year Democratic political strategist Doug Schoen has withdrawn his support for Hillary today.

It's time to wake up and realize that you can't elect a President who will have to undergo a long criminal investigation during their term as President instead of concentrating on Presidential matters...an investigation that will more than likely result in impeachment.

It would only create chaos if she did get elected. It's over and only a fool wouldn't see this by now.

Comment

Where do I start? Trump's POLITICAL CAREER was launched on birtherism, one of the most racist beliefs out there. He's completely disrespected Obama and never apologized for his racist nonsense, but now he wants the Black vote? His apartments discriminated against Black folks trying to move in, but he cares about us? Hilarious. What do we have to lose by voting for him? How about our peace of mind? Especially after his calls to use stop-and-frisk on a wider scale, which is essentially racial profiling that'll lead to tons of innocent guys being bullied by the police.

He kicked off his campaign stereotyping the Latino community as a bunch of rapists and criminals, but we should forget all of that? He says he'll be the greatest president ever because of his business acumen, but he won't even release his tax returns to prove it. He says he'll bring back coal jobs, but doesn't say how. He'll repeal and replace Obamacare with something "terrific," but he won't share any plans. Judging by his comments, he doesn't even know what Obamacare is. He said his company uses "a little bit of Obamacare," which is total BS. His company has employer-based healthcare, so his claim shows a lack of understanding of what Obamacare is.

Then there's nuclear weapons. He said nations in the Asian Pacific should get into a nuclear arms race, and has even once asked why we don't use nukes. He says he won't take using nukes off the table and said 'Why do we build them?' Highly irresponsible. Plus, I won't even go into his ridiculous tax plan that will add trillions to a debt that most people pretend to care about (meanwhile, folks complain about paying taxes on anything, which is how we cover our debts in the first place). The guy is an idiot who has no clue what a president does, or how our government works. And did you hear him try to explain how he'll deal with Syria? It was incoherent word salad.

Hillary is not the greatest candidate ever, but at least she's had the domestic and foreign policy experience as a senator and secretary of state to guide her presidency. She understands the tough decisions presidents have to make, and won't be overwhelmed by the massive responsibilities of the office. Her plan to invest heavily into the rebuilding of our infrastructure in a huge jobs program should be effective. Her foreign policy credentials will be critical to the management of the ISIS threat and the horror in Syria. Her plan to raise taxes slightly on the affluent in an effort to build the economy from the middle up makes sense.

I know exactly why I'm voting for Clinton.
                  Actually, he was at conventions giving speeches and was talking with republican candidates and saw how awful they were at actually being politicians and how they had no interest in bettering America just the party. This can be confirmed by those outside of Trumps circle. So starting off, you're wrong.

Stop and frisk does work, legally. There are ethical issues with it if you're assuming all recipients are black. However in poor neighborhoods where the risks are higher there will be more suspicion. This isn't racism, this is like crime economics. I don't know how else to describe it to you.

He said illegal immigrants are rapists and criminals, technically he's right. If you're here illegally it's a crime. I don't understand why anyone is upset about this. It's not acceptable to be an illegal immigrant in any other country in the entire world but it's supposed to be okay here because Trump hurt someones feelings?

What will releasing his tax returns do to change your opinion of him? Probably nothing. So what's the point? To prove his business acumen you and everyone else to rip to shreds because he's made mistakes like every other billionaire?\

I agree with the coal jobs, that's lip service. Repealing obamacare isn't so much the goal as restructuring it. That he has a cabinet for. I think it's not too hard to realize this.

He's right, Asian-pacific should get into the arms race. You know why? It would provide bases for the US military. It's strategic.

Can you explain why his tax plan will add trillions to the deficit? All these analysis are predicated on their not being spending cuts. He already said he wants to cut out military spending. If we can actually work with countries for military power instead of giving to them for free, it's possible to cut funding. This is one of many examples it could potentially work. The other is improving infrastructure which he is for. This will initially raise the deficit but over time will lower it because you're funding your own damn country. The entire point is giving incentives to invest in your own company instead of shuffling money through non-profits.

Hillary is a liar, a thief, a cheat, a terrorist supporter, a conspirator, and arguably one of the most corrupt candidates to ever run for the presidency. Her foreign policy is nothing short of a travesty. For all these great deals shes produced; somehow the rest of the Middle East became worse than it's ever been. She's great though, right?

Oh, her plan to raise taxes to build from the middle up, you mean that middle class that's dwindling because the job market never filled those full time positions or jobs where people can work while getting a livable wage? Great plan to build from the middle up when it's sinking.

I know why you're voting for Clinton. You're playing identity politics and choosing what you feel to be ethical or correct. You aren't looking at this objectively. Trump is a ****ing AWFUL candidate but for the love of God and this country; if Hillary is elected you're guaranteeing corruption and corporatism and an arguable oligarchy to continue in this country. With Trump it'll curb corporatism and move back to capitalism.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                    Actually, he was at conventions giving speeches and was talking with republican candidates and saw how awful they were at actually being politicians and how they had no interest in bettering America just the party. This can be confirmed by those outside of Trumps circle. So starting off, you're wrong.

Stop and frisk does work, legally. There are ethical issues with it if you're assuming all recipients are black. However in poor neighborhoods where the risks are higher there will be more suspicion. This isn't racism, this is like crime economics. I don't know how else to describe it to you.

He said illegal immigrants are rapists and criminals, technically he's right. If you're here illegally it's a crime. I don't understand why anyone is upset about this. It's not acceptable to be an illegal immigrant in any other country in the entire world but it's supposed to be okay here because Trump hurt someones feelings?

What will releasing his tax returns do to change your opinion of him? Probably nothing. So what's the point? To prove his business acumen you and everyone else to rip to shreds because he's made mistakes like every other billionaire?\

I agree with the coal jobs, that's lip service. Repealing obamacare isn't so much the goal as restructuring it. That he has a cabinet for. I think it's not too hard to realize this.

He's right, Asian-pacific should get into the arms race. You know why? It would provide bases for the US military. It's strategic.

Can you explain why his tax plan will add trillions to the deficit? All these analysis are predicated on their not being spending cuts. He already said he wants to cut out military spending. If we can actually work with countries for military power instead of giving to them for free, it's possible to cut funding. This is one of many examples it could potentially work. The other is improving infrastructure which he is for. This will initially raise the deficit but over time will lower it because you're funding your own damn country. The entire point is giving incentives to invest in your own company instead of shuffling money through non-profits.

Hillary is a liar, a thief, a cheat, a terrorist supporter, a conspirator, and arguably one of the most corrupt candidates to ever run for the presidency. Her foreign policy is nothing short of a travesty. For all these great deals shes produced; somehow the rest of the Middle East became worse than it's ever been. She's great though, right?

Oh, her plan to raise taxes to build from the middle up, you mean that middle class that's dwindling because the job market never filled those full time positions or jobs where people can work while getting a livable wage? Great plan to build from the middle up when it's sinking.

I know why you're voting for Clinton. You're playing identity politics and choosing what you feel to be ethical or correct. You aren't looking at this objectively. Trump is a ****ing AWFUL candidate but for the love of God and this country; if Hillary is elected you're guaranteeing corruption and corporatism and an arguable oligarchy to continue in this country. With Trump it'll curb corporatism and move back to capitalism.
                    I'm done with this topic. Trump isn't qualified. It's that simple.

Comment

I'm done with this topic. Trump isn't qualified. It's that simple.
                      Neither was Obama, weird.

Comment

Working...
                      X