No announcement yet.

Am I The Only HRC Supporter Here??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    No seriously I'm going to take the wrap if that happens.

Even though we all know it's not going to
    Fair enough.. Props

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
      Where do I start? Trump's POLITICAL CAREER was launched on birtherism, one of the most racist beliefs out there. He's completely disrespected Obama and never apologized for his racist nonsense, but now he wants the Black vote? His apartments discriminated against Black folks trying to move in, but he cares about us? Hilarious. What do we have to lose by voting for him? How about our peace of mind? Especially after his calls to use stop-and-frisk on a wider scale, which is essentially racial profiling that'll lead to tons of innocent guys being bullied by the police.

He kicked off his campaign stereotyping the Latino community as a bunch of rapists and criminals, but we should forget all of that? He says he'll be the greatest president ever because of his business acumen, but he won't even release his tax returns to prove it. He says he'll bring back coal jobs, but doesn't say how. He'll repeal and replace Obamacare with something "terrific," but he won't share any plans. Judging by his comments, he doesn't even know what Obamacare is. He said his company uses "a little bit of Obamacare," which is total BS. His company has employer-based healthcare, so his claim shows a lack of understanding of what Obamacare is.

Then there's nuclear weapons. He said nations in the Asian Pacific should get into a nuclear arms race, and has even once asked why we don't use nukes. He says he won't take using nukes off the table and said 'Why do we build them?' Highly irresponsible. Plus, I won't even go into his ridiculous tax plan that will add trillions to a debt that most people pretend to care about (meanwhile, folks complain about paying taxes on anything, which is how we cover our debts in the first place). The guy is an idiot who has no clue what a president does, or how our government works. And did you hear him try to explain how he'll deal with Syria? It was incoherent word salad.

Hillary is not the greatest candidate ever, but at least she's had the domestic and foreign policy experience as a senator and secretary of state to guide her presidency. She understands the tough decisions presidents have to make, and won't be overwhelmed by the massive responsibilities of the office. Her plan to invest heavily into the rebuilding of our infrastructure in a huge jobs program should be effective. Her foreign policy credentials will be critical to the management of the ISIS threat and the horror in Syria. Her plan to raise taxes slightly on the affluent in an effort to build the economy from the middle up makes sense.

I know exactly why I'm voting for Clinton.
      Lmao..

I asked about trump supporters,,, not trump..

Trump isn't popular because of his supposed racist motives.. That makes up a very small percentage of his actual supporters, but the media only spotlights that.. Nearly all of his support is because he nails it on obamacare, trade acts, refugee ban, etc and has nothing to do with racism

I can't believe anyone would use Hilary's failure in foreign policy as a reason to vote for her..
      Under her foreign policy, Middle East is worse than ever before, Iran and North Korea closer than ever to having nukes, China and Russia do whatever they want, and ISIS has grown into a global plague..

Can you name some of her successes in foreign policy, because all I see is disasterous results.

Comment

Where do I start? Trump's POLITICAL CAREER was launched on birtherism, one of the most racist beliefs out there. He's completely disrespected Obama and never apologized for his racist nonsense, but now he wants the Black vote? His apartments discriminated against Black folks trying to move in, but he cares about us? Hilarious. What do we have to lose by voting for him? How about our peace of mind? Especially after his calls to use stop-and-frisk on a wider scale, which is essentially racial profiling that'll lead to tons of innocent guys being bullied by the police.

He kicked off his campaign stereotyping the Latino community as a bunch of rapists and criminals, but we should forget all of that? He says he'll be the greatest president ever because of his business acumen, but he won't even release his tax returns to prove it. He says he'll bring back coal jobs, but doesn't say how. He'll repeal and replace Obamacare with something "terrific," but he won't share any plans. Judging by his comments, he doesn't even know what Obamacare is. He said his company uses "a little bit of Obamacare," which is total BS. His company has employer-based healthcare, so his claim shows a lack of understanding of what Obamacare is.

Then there's nuclear weapons. He said nations in the Asian Pacific should get into a nuclear arms race, and has even once asked why we don't use nukes. He says he won't take using nukes off the table and said 'Why do we build them?' Highly irresponsible. Plus, I won't even go into his ridiculous tax plan that will add trillions to a debt that most people pretend to care about (meanwhile, folks complain about paying taxes on anything, which is how we cover our debts in the first place). The guy is an idiot who has no clue what a president does, or how our government works. And did you hear him try to explain how he'll deal with Syria? It was incoherent word salad.

Hillary is not the greatest candidate ever, but at least she's had the domestic and foreign policy experience as a senator and secretary of state to guide her presidency. She understands the tough decisions presidents have to make, and won't be overwhelmed by the massive responsibilities of the office. Her plan to invest heavily into the rebuilding of our infrastructure in a huge jobs program should be effective. Her foreign policy credentials will be critical to the management of the ISIS threat and the horror in Syria. Her plan to raise taxes slightly on the affluent in an effort to build the economy from the middle up makes sense.

I know exactly why I'm voting for Clinton.

Bruh....You're make'n way tooo much sense for these clowns.

All they wanna do is talk about e mails and scandals as oppose to cut'n to the chase and tell us why Donald Dump is qualified to be our next president.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Lmao..

Trump isn't popular because of his supposed racist motives.. That makes up a very small percentage of his actual supporters, but the media only spotlights that.. Nearly all of his support is because he nails it on obamacare, trade acts, refugee ban, etc and has nothing to do with racism

I can't believe anyone would use Hilary's failure in foreign policy as a reason to vote for her..
            Under her foreign policy, Middle East is worse than ever before, Iran and North Korea closer than ever to having nukes, China and Russia do whatever they want, and ISIS has grown into a global plague..

Can you name some of her successes in foreign policy, because all I see is disasterous results.
            1. Trump voters are cosigning his views by voting for him. You can't pick and choose. If his racism doesn't bother you, there's something wrong.

2. He doesn't even know what Obamacare is. Trade? He buys Chinese steel and uses undocumented workers on his projects. I thought he wanted to deport them? The Muslim refugee ban, meanwhile, is Hitler-type stuff. But you're cool with that.

3. Foreign policy? BIN LADEN BIT**!!!
            Last edited by RespekonMyName; 10-30-2016, 02:31 PM.

Comment

I don't like either of them at all, but I'd rather see Clinton as prez, because Trump is a full blown clown, a kid that grew older, but never grew up. My opinion. Politics are rife with corruption.

Comment

Lmao..

Hillary Clinton was never president it was Barack Obama why is she blamed for his ideas, she was just a cabinet member not the president

Comment

most of those are not plans,, only ones that are actually are the last few..

So what reforms is she going to do on wall street?

So how is she going to fund alzhermeirs and find the cure by 2025?

She is going to stand up to putin and not let russian planes over syria?

Whats her actual plan on young childhood education?

How is she gonna fix obamacare exactly?

All clinton does is talk in general terms, and promises stuff that will never happen.

whats her plan on urban violence.. Oh wait, she said in the debate that chicago was fine and "vibrant"

Whats her plan on jobs??

What her plan to combat radical muslim terrorists? oh wait, she won't even say "radical muslim terrorists"

the other issues you listed, her and trump are pretty much in agreement..

I give you an A for effort, as at least you had some sort of response to my questions, and don't run off like bernie's corner
                  I just answered everything I'm waiting for your response

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    I just answered everything I'm waiting for your response
                    He can't respond. He's full of hot air like most Trump folks.

Comment

1. Trump voters are cosigning his views by voting for him. You can't pick and choose. If his racism doesn't bother you, there's something wrong.

2. He doesn't even know what Obamacare is. Trade? He buys Chinese steel and uses undocumented workers on his projects. I thought he wanted to deport them? The Muslim refugee ban, meanwhile, is Hitler-type stuff. But you're cool with that.

3. Foreign policy? BIN LADEN BIT**!!!
                      1. It's not racist to keep illegals from entering the country. It's also not racist to ban refugees from areas that have high levels of islamic terrorism.. That's called common sense, but the media calls it racist, so like a sheep u follow

2. Obamacare has been nothing but lies and a disaster. Trumps knows because he has had to actually buy insurance in different states, and knows the best way to drive down prices is to allow sales across state lines.. Simple solution instead of the loaded crap that is obamacare. Trump and other companies are forced to buy foreign stuff because US laws have made it too expensive to buy american.. Just like how you type on a computer made in China... Another typical liberal hypocrite

3. Hillary had nothing to do with bin laden.. Lmao at you thinking a Secretary of State is handling military operations... Did you ever take a civics class? She was actually involved in Iran, China, Russia, ISIS, bengazi, North Korea...
                      Can you explain what Hilary's role in bin laden killing was??? You can't because your an idiot that knows nothing of the world

Comment

Working...
                      X