No announcement yet.

Chan vs li...who wins and how

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    this is stupid.. this should be jet li vs donnie yuen.... jet li beat him on 1st once upon a time in china.. but donnie yuen has improved since then with IP man, crouching tiger, rouge one (star wars).. jet li has been on a decline..
    Donnie yen can't fight haha

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Jet li has never been in a real fight. He has been in wushu competition and wishu is more like ballet.

Same with Chan.

Both of them have no credibility as fighters.
      So so so wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
        So so so wrong
        I put Jet Li and Chan in the same category as Van Damme and Chuck Norris.

At least Van Damme has been in full contact competitions. What has Jet Li done besides doing comical flying moves on a wire?

Li himself said that he is not a fighter. He is a practioner.

Put a gun to my head and i would take a prime Jackie Chan over Jet Li.

Comment

Id go with Chan, Chan is a pretty tough dude an durable he has been in tough stunts, broke his skull, back, foot, bones etc

Chan is also stocky built, Chan is tough and fast in his prime id go with Chan, Li was more of a fancy dancer wushu guy, no power in his delivery, he was like a ballet dancer, Chan throws his shots with fierce blunt force.

Comment

Yep, Chan does all kinds of crazy stunts himself.. mad respect for that.

Imagine these pusssy hollywood actors doing their own stunts..

Chan is a real tough guy, a crazy mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Yep, Chan does all kinds of crazy stunts himself.. mad respect for that.

Imagine these pusssy hollywood actors doing their own stunts..

Chan is a real tough guy, a crazy mofo.
              the studios will not let them do their own stunts, Tom Cruise is really the only actor who does his own stunts as well as Harrison Ford.

I also think Keanu Reeves does most his fight scenes and shooting, Keanu is really good at fight scenes, they say he adapted so well like a natural, most actors have to go through multiple cuts to get a fight choreography right but they say Keanu gets it almost perfect after like one or two tries.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                the studios will not let them do their own stunts, Tom Cruise is really the only actor who does his own stunts as well as Harrison Ford.

I also think Keanu Reeves does most his fight scenes and shooting, Keanu is really good at fight scenes, they say he adapted so well like a natural, most actors have to go through multiple cuts to get a fight choreography right but they say Keanu gets it almost perfect after like one or two tries.
                Is this hectari dude ****??? Like rainbows n my lil pony ****
                Cos we in here talking martial arts,Jackie chan vs jet li and he says tom cruise,harisson ford n keanu fxckin reeeves???
                Wtf?

Comment

Working...
                X