Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was this woman to drunk to consent to sex?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    Two drunk persons having sex is rape? I never understood this...wasn't the guy drinking, too? Why can't the man's intoxication be excused? It wasn't like he drugs her. They were both drinking and having a good time.
    He was probably tipsy. She was falling over drunk and kept feeding her drinks after she initially declined. He was the one carrying her back to the room.

Personally I wouldn't enjoy having sex with someone that drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      He for sure took advantage of the situation. I just have a huge problem calling that rape. There should be a whole different crime being charged for this type of situation than rape. Calling this sorta situation a rape would be like calling a accident where someone died a premeditated murder to me. Saying this not really knowing what happened in the room as I still believe a rape could have occurred in the room, but what I watched while being ultra creepy wasn't a rape if they went back and had consensual sex regardless of how drunk she was.
      You're fucking brain dead, that why you have that stupid sig. Any sane person can see that she cant make any type of decision, let alone walk straight.

It's rape. This guy took advantage of the situation and raped her. You fucking **** of a ******

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
        You're fucking brain dead, that why you have that stupid sig. Any sane person can see that she cant make any type of decision, let alone walk straight.

It's rape. This guy took advantage of the situation and raped her. You fucking **** of a ******
        Definition of Rape. The crime of rape generally refers to non-consensual sexual intercourse that is committed by physical force, threat of injury, or other duress. Common law defined rape as unlawful intercourse by a man against a woman who is not his wife by force or threat and against her will.
        I didn't see that here you f#cking name calling over the internet momo. Its a f#cked up thing no question about that, but I can't call it rape. The culture has been so pussified that lying about your name can be considered rape or if a girl decides 5 minutes into f#cking that she doesn't wanna f#ck anymore & you thrust one extra time due to confusion &/or midf#cking horniness you are a rapist too. I call bs on that silly ****.

There are varying levels of f#ckedupness & even criminality to **** like this I'd concede, but outside of some threat going down in the room or something along those lines that we didn't see this was some creepy ass **** that probably should be a newly defined crime, but a crime lesser than rape.

And come the f#ck on if this was so clearly a crime why are all these people around not doing a damn thing to stop this "obvious crime" in your mind? I see drunk girls getting taken home or to hotel rooms all the time & hundreds of people see that **** & do nothing so at best there is more ways to look at this then the way you are or I guess everyone else in the world (guys & girls) is just cool with raping.

Comment

I didn't see that here you f#cking name calling over the internet momo. Its a f#cked up thing no question about that, but I can't call it rape. The culture has been so pussified that lying about your name can be considered rape or if a girl decides 5 minutes into f#cking that she doesn't wanna f#ck anymore & you thrust one extra time due to confusion &/or midf#cking horniness you are a rapist too. I call bs on that silly ****.

There are varying levels of f#ckedupness & even criminality to **** like this I'd concede, but outside of some threat going down in the room or something along those lines that we didn't see this was some creepy ass **** that probably should be a newly defined crime, but a crime lesser than rape.

And come the f#ck on if this was so clearly a crime why are all these people around not doing a damn thing to stop this "obvious crime" in your mind? I see drunk girls getting taken home or to hotel rooms all the time & hundreds of people see that **** & do nothing so at best there is more ways to look at this then the way you are or I guess everyone else in the world (guys & girls) is just cool with raping.
          Didn't read any of that. Fuck you, ****.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
            Didn't read any of that. Fuck you, ****.
            F#ck your pussified logic momo ass. Hope you get given drinks by this fat muslim & taken back to the hotel with him.

Comment

F#ck your pussified logic momo ass. Hope you get given drinks by this fat muslim & taken back to the hotel with him.
              Too bad it's not gonna happen, you silly ****.

What the hell is a "momo" you idiot? What are you, sixty?

You desperate, rapie, fucking weirdo ****. Change you're stupid sig already. It only serves to prove what a daft **** you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                They only attack people that get girls drunk to have sex if there either Black, Latino, or Middle Eastren, this is so stupid and they just want to make a story out of nothing, I've seen guys drop drugs in girls drinks
                Kinda like the Duke lacrosse case.

Comment

This is a reminder how pussified men have become today. As im reading through this thread, i see a bunch of grown men crying rape rape mannn stfu and grow a pair, it is pathetic and cringe worthy.

Two drunk people met at a club and decided to head to a hotel, not by force but both willingly. How the fuc is that rape?

Fuk off

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    Kinda like the Duke lacrosse case.
                    What was that??

Comment

In my experience it's ok to pick up drunk girls If you're drunk yourself too. In fact I don't think I ever truly interacted or wanted to interact with a drunk girl when I hadn't had couple of shots in me.

Comment

Working...
                      X