Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was this woman to drunk to consent to sex?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !!WAR MIKEY!! View Post
    its a slipper slope, cause now any girl can say they was drunk and claim rape and boom dude doing years over BS.
    Exactly that's my point in this situation

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      when chief and i are on the same page, someone fukd up.
      Last edited by baya; 10-30-2016, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Sort of a tough line. I do hate how "she was drunk she couldn't say no" gets called rape.

But this bish could barely walk lol. I wouldn't Fuk her. And the guy seems mostly sober so...

If he was also plastered then I'd say no
        it's not fukr, just be a gentleman.

you young as shit.

dudes like you should pay a login fee for this type of access to this caliber of opinion.

mfer you have a mother or sister?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          I agree man, even a kinky bastard like me can't take advantage of a girl that drunk who could barely walk.

I only take advantage of sluts who are a little drunk but can still walk a straight line.

And the dude in the video was a ******, so God or Allah knows how many women he raped, drunk and sober. Probably a lot of underaged ones too. Disgusting.

Fat sleazy bastard.
          we're low down and dirty.

apparently we're still above the lowest of levels, though, so cheers to that.

sadiq, you simple fuk. putting yourself out there like a fukn idiot.

i KNOW this mfer just has respect for MAYBE his mom, maybe not, bet you he thinks his moms never has gotten plugged by a man other than his father. she did, mfer.

over here talking thatif you didn't wanna get raped you wouldn't have drank idiocy.

you disappoint, ***giq.
          Last edited by baya; 10-30-2016, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            Exactly that's my point in this situation
            yeah, buddy up with the one mfer who has a history.

you give that migga green kay?

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR MIKEY!! View Post
              its a slipper slope, cause now any girl can say they was drunk and claim rape and boom dude doing years over BS.
              you stupid mfer.

again, you stupid mfer.

Comment

when adults put themselves in certain situations, there has to be a certain level of expected behavior. if you sign for the military, youre not signing up to get killed or maimed, but you put yourself in that situation. dont fncking cry about it afterwards.

flip side, a person has to be their own protector. women, DONT accept drinks from a stranger. dudes, DONT fnck with drunk bltches (unless youre more drunk than she is) and DEFINITELY use condoms.

the end

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post

when adults put themselves in certain situations, there has to be a certain level of expected behavior. if you sign for the military, youre not signing up to get killed or maimed, but you put yourself in that situation. dont fncking cry about it afterwards.

flip side, a person has to be their own protector. women, DONT accept drinks from a stranger. dudes, DONT fnck with drunk bltches (unless youre more drunk than she is) and DEFINITELY use condoms.

the end
                  man shut the fuck up and go away already you perpetual fuk.

you're the resident rat here and while no one cares to ever reply or second an opinion of yours, you keep keeping on, like an ugly girl.

go fuk yourself you pathetic POS.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    man shut the fuck up and go away already you perpetual fuk.

you're the resident rat and just here and while no one cares to ever reply or second an opinion of yours.

go fuk yourself you pathetic POS.

but no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post

but no thanks.
                      there are other sites, like ********** and secondsoutboxing.

be out, bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X