Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sigh...Smd....Why the HELL, Is President Obama, PUSHING Gay Agenda INTERNATIONALLY???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I can run from my culture, whether it be my white side or my Mexican side BUT it'll always be there... Damn BKM your culture is literally gone.. Couldn't have happened to a bigger fuck though. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
      I don't think I've ever met an Assyrian though? So I can't like really be that mad at yall
      Exactly, which shows your level of butthurt because you go into racial hate territory just because of the person you're dealing with. Unlike you I've always had legit beef with afrocentrists and chechens for a number of reasons. Like I wouldn't go on a tirade about Hiroshima if I met a douche who happens to be Japanese. That's a nation I quite like.

You on the other hand? What a mess, a spic who had a new identity painted over himself by force, yet still is pretending to be yet another ethnicity. I know what I am, what are you? White spaniard? aztec cholo? a wigger? how about something universal: a shithead with no balls or life.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Like I can run from my culture, whether it be my white side or my Mexican side BUT it'll always be there... Damn BKM your culture is literally gone.. Couldn't have happened to a bigger fuck though. Congrats!
            Still have our own language, own alphabet, still have our own religion, still have our own ethnicity(DNA studies show us to be extremely ****geneous) our own history with a plethora of ruins and museums, still live in the lands we've lived in for thousands of years since the cradle of civilization which started there. Nice try.

You? You're a mixed mestizo who can't speak his ancient language, who no longer looks like his ancestors and you don't have your own religion or culture anymore. The closest you get to are cartels, much like your lunatic ancestors who ripped out hearts for fun. So, do you really have your own culture rudyo? Maybe the black one you're desperately trying to be a part of huh.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Stop talking you Iraqi phaggot, you keep blocking me because I put your cuck Arab culture on blast.
              Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              Deary me not one but 3 lol smileys, yeah that'll really prove to everyone how you're totally not taking this seriously. Haha again with the phonyness Rudyo. You always back peddle because you're scared to show your true feelings. I would have more respect for you if you stood by what you said earlier, but can't expect anything better from a wigger who is ashamed of his ancestry. I'll show you how to do it: I still hope you succumb to swine flu, holmes.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...4#post17132064

take there fellas.

no more here.

i dont want to have to put you muzzys on ignore.

take your shia sunni sectarian violence there...

smdh...

Comment

you too:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=726080

instigating ass fool.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  Still have our own language, own alphabet, still have our own religion, still have our own ethnicity(DNA studies show us to be extremely ****geneous) our own history with a plethora of ruins and museums, still live in the lands we've lived in for thousands of years since the cradle of civilization which started there. Nice try.

You? You're a mixed mestizo who can't speak his ancient language, who no longer looks like his ancestors and you don't have your own religion or culture anymore. The closest you get to are cartels, much like your lunatic ancestors who ripped out hearts for fun. So, do you really have your own culture rudyo? Maybe the black one you're desperately trying to be a part of huh.
                  Quit lying to stupid ****** phaggot. You cant even speak that **** hole language of your. Go fu ck your sister and go fu ck yourself you phaggot.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                    Quit lying to stupid ****** phaggot. You cant even speak that **** hole language of your. Go fu ck your sister and go fu ck yourself you phaggot.

that's enough of that here.

im not gonna allow any INACCURATE hate in my thread....

Now if you want to hate ACCURATELY on the thread topic at hand, you are welcome.

bismillah.
                    insallah.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

that's enough of that here.

im not gonna allow any INACCURATE hate in my thread....

Now if you want to hate ACCURATELY on the thread topic at hand, you are welcome.

bismillah.
                      insallah.
                      Go fu ck yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X